Hello, we’ve missed you...
It’s been a while since you last travelled on an Intrepid trip with us and we wanted to give you an opportunity to change that.
That’s why we’re offering you an exclusive 15% discount to use on a 2019 holiday of your choosing. All you need to do is enter promo code 66201 at the checkout before 15 November to avoid missing out.
As a valued customer we’re always interested in hearing your thoughts on how we make our trips even better. So, if you fill out the survey below (it’s short, we promise) we’ll give you an additional 5% OFF as our way of saying thank you.
Scroll down to start the survey!
Where do you want to go?
Start planning your 2019 adventure
A little light reading
- Save 15% OFF trips booked between 15 October 2018 and 15 November 2018, not combinable with any other offer including loyalty.
- Discount applies to any Intrepid small group adventure and Dragoman trips departing between 14 January and 14 December 2019 with the below exclusions: Polar voyages, Expeditions, Charity Treks, Short Break Adventures, Eat Your Way Around the World trip, Bite-Size Breaks, Urban Adventures, Private Groups, Dragoman trips to Bhutan and Rio Carnival, Dragoman Family trips and tours operated by 3rd party suppliers. The following discount code can be used to claim this offer at time of booking if required: 66201.
- Discount only applies to the land portion of the trip and cannot be applied to flights, insurance, or any additional services.
- Standard deposit is required at the time of booking.
- Balance is payable within 56 days of departure except for Intrepid Adventure Cruising departures which are payable within 90 days of departure.
- There will be no extensions to the travel, booking or payment periods listed above.
- Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice. Standard booking conditions apply as per Intrepid website, www.intrepidtravel.com.
- The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid Travel at time of booking.
- This sale is valid for residents of Europe, the Middle East and Africa only.