Terms and Conditions
Rules- NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. As a condition of participating in this sweepstakes, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Intrepid Travel and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the sweepstakes or these Official Rules. The winner of the grand prize must book their trip by December 31st, 2015 for travel by September 31st, 2016.Recipients of free Urban Adventures must redeem their prize by September 31, 2015. Terms & Conditions Intrepid Travel Ltd Conditions of Entry and Eligibility Parties:
Intrepid Travel North America, 201 N. 1st st, Petaluma, CA, USA (Promoter)
Any willing and eligible participant in the competition
1. Theme and Conditions of Entry Participation in Intrepid Travel’s Agent Day sweepstakes is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Eligibility The sweepstakes is open to all US and Canadian citizens aged 18 and over, except employees of the Intrepid Travel (or related bodies corporate), and members of their immediate families and agencies associated with this sweepstakes.
3. Dates of Competition The sweepstakes commences May 6, 2015 at 00:00a.m EST and ends at 24:00p.m. EST. All entries must be uploaded to the Promoter’s website at http://www.intrepidtravel.com/agentday. Judging will take place on May 7, 2015. Winners will be contacted by May 13, 2015 with prize details.
(a) Entries may not be acknowledged or returned. Participants have the obligation to ensure entries are received on time.
4. Judgement The winner of this sweepstakes will be chosen at random. The only criteria that must be met to be eligible is that all information must be provided in the submission form.
5. Number of Entries Participants may enter once. Any duplicate entries will be removed by Intrepid Travel before the winner is chosen at random.
6. Incomplete, Illegible or Incomprehensible Entries Any entries, which at the sole discretion of the Promoter are deemed incomplete, illegible or incomprehensible will be invalid and will not be included in the judging.
7. Verification and Disqualification The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and participants (including a participant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any participant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
8. Entry Method To enter, participants must accept the terms and conditions of this competition and: a) Submit the appropriate information at http://www.intrepidtravel.com/agentday
9. Prize Winners and Prizes
(a) One winner will be given a free spot on a trip selected by Intrepid Travel that matches the listed criteria submit through the submission form.
(b) Agents who secure bookings on May 6, 2015 will be given a one spot on an Urban Adventure. Value of chosen Urban Adventure must not exceed $100 CAD.
(c) Prize: Categories and Prize Conditions Overall Winner Winner secures a trip for one person on an Intrepid Trip chosen by Intrepid Travel.
9. By entering the sweepstakes the participant agrees to opt into the promoter's mailling list.
1. The prize is for one spot on the trip.
2. This prize cannot be redeemed during the following black out periods. For trips in all countries from 15th December 2015- 31st December 2015 Europe, North America and East Africa trips 30th July 2015 – 30th September 2015. And must be redeemed before September 31, 2016.
3. This prize cannot be used on existing bookings or in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers.
4. It is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash or exchange.
5. Not included in the prize are the arrival tax, departure tax, any additional meals, any additional accommodation and your spending money, trip kitty (Africa only) or any travel visas required.
6. Prize is only valid for Intrepid operated trips not those run by local partners such as Peregrine, Geckos, Dragoman, Trek America and Exodus.
7. The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid Travel and must be taken on or before October 31, 2015. No extension is available.
8. Please refer to the booking conditions available here at http://www.intrepidtravel.com/booking-intrepid/booking-conditions
9. Prize redemption and trip booking must be made directly with Intrepid
10. A minimum number of paying travelers (4) is required before a trip can be confirmed; this is regardless of the normal trip minimum number. Travel is subject to booking availability.
11. The trip must be booked by December 31, 2015 otherwise it will be deemed to be forfeited by the winner. Please refer to Intrepid's Booking Conditions at www.intrepidtravel.com - standard booking conditions apply.
12. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or any other circumstance beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to either provide an alternative travel destination to the same value as the original prize or, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
13. Contacting Winners (a) The winner(s) will be contacted by email, using the contact details provided in their entry profile. Details of winner(s) may also be published openly through the Promoter’s email, newsletter and the website (b) Winners will not unreasonably decline the opportunity for additional publicity or promotion of their work as the winning entries
14. Warranty By entering the sweepstakes, each participant warrants to the Promoter that the entry and any other work subsequently submitted is an original artistic work of the participant, has not been wholly or partially copied from any other design or artistic work, and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. The participant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all claims and costs by third parties arising from a breach of the warranty set out in this condition.
15. Personal Information The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this competition is governed by the Privacy Laws of North America and Canada. Your personal information shall not be provided to any third parties without your prior consent but you do authorize the Promoter to be able to contact you with information pertaining to the competition or related promotions.