Pack your best hiking shoes for an adventurous walking trip that loops from Anchorage and takes in all the highlights of Alaska’s Kenai Peninsula. On this 7-day tour, you’ll explore the mountainous trails of the Kenai Fjords National Park and Chugach State Park, stand atop the ancient Harding Icefield and maybe even spot some marine wildlife in the cold coastal waters. With transportation between trails and leisurely stops in the laidback fishing town of Seward and the artsy town of Homer, you’ll have plenty of time to relax and refresh – or keep moving with one of the many optional add-on activities to choose from.
Dates and availability
1. Your adventure begins with a welcome meeting at 10am on Day 1 in Anchorage. Please consider booking an extra pre tour night in Anchorage to make sure you will be on time for the start of your adventure.
2. There are no activities planned for the final day so you may depart at any time.
3. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights on your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
4. Many Alaska businesses are facing an unprecedented shortage of workers as customers return and the pandemic retreats. Hotels and restaurants are amongst the most affected. Please be aware this may result in a longer than usual hotel check-in procedures. If you face any issues with hotel or restaurant services while on the tour, please advise your Tour Leader immediately.
5. We recognize that bear viewing flights are a popular option, however at this time we are still assessing the safety of the activity and thus cannot recommend a provider/pre-book it for you. Should you wish to participate you will need to pre-book this activity yourself.
Filter by rating