Stretch your legs and breathe in the fresh mountain air of Vermont on this four-day hiking adventure. Settle into Stowe – your gateway to the Green Mountain State – then chase the fjord-like views of Mount Pisgah and Mount Hor, scale Mount Mansfield – Vermont's highest peak – and retrace moonshine supply lines along Smugglers’ Notch. Trek through beech forests, look out for local wildlife and soak in some of the best views you can only see with a good hike! With picturesque picnic lunches and hard-earned group dinners in Stowe's best spots, all with an experienced local leader by your side, you'll hardly put a foot wrong hiking the best of Vermont.
Dates and availability
1. A completed registration form is required to join these trips. You will not be confirmed for the trip until your form has been received and reviewed. We may ask for a medical release signed by your physician for medical conditions or circumstances which could possibly compromise your safety or the safety of others on this trip – please speak to your agent for further details.
2. A signed disclaimer (Acknowledgement of Risks Form) is required at the time of booking for this trip – please speak to your agent for further details.
3. To help ensure this trip is right for you, this trip is subject to additional ‘Essential Eligibility Requirements’ – see the ‘Itinerary Disclaimer’ section of the Essential Trip Information for further details.
4.This trip is operated and run by Wildland Trekking, an Intrepid company. You will be travelling with a mixture of both Wildland Trekking customers and Intrepid customers.
5. You will meet your guide and group in Burlington, Vermont in the morning on Day 1. Your guide will pick you up at your hotel, and will be in contact approximately 10 days before the tour to coordinate the pick up and answer any last minute questions you have. This trip will conclude at approximately 5:00 PM on the last day.
6. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights on your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.