Hike the famous Bechler River Valley Traverse in Southwestern Yellowstone National Park and experience the hallmark features of Yellowstone in the backcountry, away from the crowds. See stunning geysers, serene rivers and streams, crystal-clear lakes, hot springs (yes, you can soak in them), tumbling waterfalls, wild berries, world-class trout waters, and the vast river meadows of Yellowstone with an expert leader who knows all the best spots. Multiple geysers with bubbling pools and frothing potholes add yet more reasons to visit. Sleep under the stars on a backpacking small group Intrepid adventure.
Dates and availability
1. Please note this trip requires a minimum number of booked customers to guarantee the departure. Your Booking Agent will advise at time of booking if the departure has met minimum numbers. If minimum numbers are not met, you will be advised no later than 30 days out from departure. We recommend arranging flights and related travel services once your departure is guaranteed. In the event that your departure is cancelled due to minimum numbers not being met, a full refund will be provided of monies paid.
2. A completed registration form is required to join these trips. You will not be confirmed for the trip until your form has been received and reviewed. We may ask for a medical release signed by your physician for medical conditions or circumstances which could possibly compromise your safety or the safety of others on this trip – please speak to your agent for further details.
3. A signed disclaimer (Acknowledgement of Risks Form) is required at the time of booking for this trip – please speak to your agent for further details.
4. To help ensure this trip is right for you, this trip is subject to additional ‘Essential Eligibility Requirements’ – see the ‘Itinerary Disclaimer’ section of the Essential Trip Information for further details.
5.This trip is operated and run by Wildland Trekking, an Intrepid company. You will be travelling with a mixture of both Wildland Trekking customers and Intrepid customers.
6. Please note, pre-trip orientation meeting will take place at 5:00 PM day before trip starts via conference call. Early on the morning of day 1, you will be picked up from your hotel in Jackson, Wyoming. We can also arrange pick up in Driggs or Victor, Idaho. This trip will conclude at approximately 7:00 PM on the last day In Jackson.
7. A single tent is provided to all solo travellers at no extra cost.