Now is the perfect time to explore the ecotourism paradise of the Galapagos Islands. You’ll set sail on the Daphne, where you can soak up the rays on the sun deck of your ship (or enjoy the shade of the cabins, library and bar below) as you cruise between islands. Witness the product of millions of years of evolution – bizarre creatures that fill the land, sea and sky everywhere you turn. Learn about pirates that frequented the islands, hike volcanic tuff formations, and snorkel with playful fur seals during the ultimate Galapagos adventure.
Book between November 20 - 30, 2017 and you’ll get 30% off select Galapagos Island trips departing November 20, 2017 - January 31, 2018.
30% OFF Galapagos Islands (Daphne)
- This offer is only available in CAD or USD for the following trips: GMDE Absolute Galapagos, GMDD Ultimate Galapagos - Central Islands, GMDC Galapagos Adventure - Northern Islands, GMDB Galapagos at a Glance - Southern Islands, GMDA Complete Galapagos, GMDP Pure Galapagos.
- The offer applies to bookings made between November 20-30, 2017 and is for trips departing between November 20, 2017 - January 31, 2018.
- The offer is valid on all intrepid trips, but excludes any external sell-ins, short breaks and Polar. See the 'Important Notes' section of our 'Trip Notes' or contact our sales staff if you are unsure if your desired trip is excluded.
- The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid Travel at time of booking.
- A deposit of $400 USD/CAD is required at the time of booking.
- Full payment is required at least 56 days prior to travel. If booking and traveling with less than 56 days to go until departure, full payment is needed at the time of booking.
- There will be no extensions to the booking, travel or payment periods.
- The offer can only be applied to new bookings. Under no circumstances will the discounts be applied to existing bookings.
- The offer cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offers.
- The offer cannot be applied to airfares, trip kitties, travel insurance, extra accommodation, single supplements, visas, etc.
- Intrepid Travel's Booking Conditions will also apply to the trip booked and it is imperative that you examine those conditions before booking with Intrepid Travel. The most up-to-date Booking Conditions are accessible at
- As outlined in the Intrepid Travel Booking Conditions, travel insurance is compulsory for all Intrepid Travel travelers and should be taken out prior to or at the time of booking. See the Booking Conditions for more details.
- Trip prices and itineraries are subject to change at any time, including after booking. If there is a significant price change to a trip that is outside the control of Intrepid Travel (i.e. a significant increase in third party service provider costs), travelers may need to be re-invoiced at the new price. Promotions and discounts will still apply to the new price.
30% OFF select Galapagos Islands trips
10 Days From $7,155
10 Days From $6,398
7 Days From $4,148
17 Days From $11,940
6 Days From $3,441
8 Days From $5,835
Get on Board
Catering to a variety of travel styles and budgets, Daphne has cabin options to suit every traveller. Relax on Daphne's spacious sundeck or head below to take advantage of the boat's bar, dining room, library and cabins with private bathrooms and air conditioning.
- Private rooms with ensuites and air-conditioning
- 2 x double/twin lower berth suites - upper deck
- 2 x bunk cabins upper deck
- 4 x bunk cabins lower deck
- Undercover outdoor terrace
- Safe boarding area
- Indoor lounge and dining area
- Top-level sundeck
- Bar on board
- Fresh, chef-prepared meals three times a day
- Tea, coffee and soft drinks available at all times
- Friendly crew and naturalist guide on board
- Snorkelling equipment included, wetsuits can be hired
- Maximum of 16 passengers