From Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City – experience the heart of Vietnam.
Spend eight days in Vietnam discovering the highlights and traditions of this eternally beautiful and historically significant country on a Premium adventure. Take part in enriching local encounters as your leader shows you the soul of this diverse pocket of Asia. Get lost in the districts of Hanoi, cruise past the limestone karsts of Halong Bay, discover the old-world charm of Hoi An and navigate the winding streets and chaotic traffic of Ho Chi Minh City. With an unbeatable mix of culture, cuisine and history, your journey through Vietnam is sure to surprise, delight and excite at every turn.
Our best accommodation and highest level of service.
Unusual, exceptional and authentic on-trip experiences.
Led by our most experienced and highest rated local leaders.
Explore the cities of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City with your local leader who will help to uncover the vibrant mix of influences, from the French to Asian traders, settlers and indigenous peoples.
Feast on an included lunch at KOTO café in Hanoi – a social enterprise organisation aimed at providing vocational and hospitality skills to young workers.
Enjoy your Premium Feature Stay – an overnight cruise in Halong Bay on a boat as beautiful as its surroundings. Take in spectacular views while enjoying a candle-lit dinner on deck.
This Exclusive Experience is sure to be one to remember – sit down to a soul-stirring Hat Xam performance, an art form that dates back over 700 years to the Tran Dynasty.
Visit a centuries-old pottery village in Hoi An. During this Exclusive Experience, you’ll learn about this ancient artform and meet the artisans who keep traditional techniques alive.
In 2023, Tet (Lunar New Year) will run from the 21st to the 27th of January. This is a fascinating and rewarding time to see the country, however you do need to be prepared for some businesses to be closed, tourist sites to be very busy and for transport to be packed as many Vietnamese are travelling around the country. Please consider your travel arrangements carefully before booking travel for this period.
Trip departures are unavailable.
There are currently no scheduled departures on our Premium Vietnam trip. If you are interested in other trips in the region visit one of the links below.
1. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement excludes Day 2 (boat) where you will be in shared accommodation, and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. This trip includes domestic flights. The luggage allowance is 20kg for check in luggage and 7kg for carry on.
4. Full name exactly as per passport required at the time of booking (including any middle names listed on the passport), for internal flights. Ticketing fees may apply for amendments to details within 45 days of departure, and in some cases you will be required to cover the cost of issuing a new ticket.
5. Local authorities only permit a limited number of boats to stay overnight in Halong Bay. To ensure all travellers can be accommodated on board available boats, on rare occasions you may stay on a larger boat (with up to 12 cabins) and share your boat with another group. Otherwise, we may swap the activities and destinations of Days 3 and 4 to provide you the best possible experience. The route taken and inclusions on board will remain the same.
6. Travel is always an adventure and, as destinations reopen, there are a few challenges as everyone gets back up to speed and adjusts to the new normal. Our leaders are experts when it comes to dealing with anything unexpected along the journey, so pack your understanding and flexibility, sit back and relax while they take care of the rest.
Want an in-depth insight into this trip? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed itinerary, visa info, how to get to your hotel, what's included - pretty much everything you need to know about this adventure and more.View Essential Trip Information