Lace up your hiking boots and discover five Yellowstone hikes that represent the amazing attributes of America’s first national park. Enjoy breathtaking mountain scenery, the most well-known and spectacular geysers in the park, and wildlife viewing on this small group that has it all. You’ll also enjoy the luxuries of a lodge and rustic dining each evening in two to three different locations inside and around the park. This trip is an exceptional way to soak up the magic of Yellowstone, to enjoy fantastic hiking, and to learn about America’s first – and truly spectacular – national park.
Dates and availability
1. Please note this trip requires a minimum number of booked customers to guarantee the departure. Your Booking Agent will advise at time of booking if the departure has met minimum numbers. If minimum numbers are not met, you will be advised no later than 30 days out from departure. We recommend arranging flights and related travel services once your departure is guaranteed. In the event that your departure is cancelled due to minimum numbers not being met, a full refund will be provided of monies paid.
2. A completed registration form is required to join these trips. You will not be confirmed for the trip until your form has been received and reviewed. We may ask for a medical release signed by your physician for medical conditions or circumstances which could possibly compromise your safety or the safety of others on this trip – please speak to your agent for further details.
3. A signed disclaimer (Acknowledgement of Risks Form) is required at the time of booking for this trip – please speak to your agent for further details.
4. To help ensure this trip is right for you, this trip is subject to additional ‘Essential Eligibility Requirements’ – see the ‘Itinerary Disclaimer’ section of the Essential Trip Information for further details.
5.This trip is operated and run by Wildland Trekking, an Intrepid company. You will be travelling with a mixture of both Wildland Trekking customers and Intrepid customers.
6. Please note, pre-trip orientation meeting will take place at 5:00 PM day before trip starts via conference call. Early on the morning of day 1, you will be picked up from your hotel in Jackson, WY. Your guide will coordinate the time of pick up during the pre-trip orientation conference call. This trip will conclude at approximately 7:00 PM on the last day in Jackson.
7. A single supplement is available. The single supplement applies to all nights of the trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
Filter by rating