Over four million people visit Rocky Mountain National Park each year – and on this trip, you’ll get to call it home. Get to know the ins and the outs of the park on this five-day camping adventure, hiking by day and sleeping under the stars by night. See Andrews Glacier up close, visit an abandoned mining town and summit Mount Ida, taking time to savour the views over included picnic lunches and swapping stories over campfire dinners. With the wonders of the park waiting on your front doorstep each morning, this will be one all-encompassing adventure.
Dates and availability
1. Please note this trip requires a minimum number of booked customers to guarantee the departure. Your Booking Agent will advise at time of booking if the departure has met minimum numbers. If minimum numbers are not met, you will be advised no later than 30 days out from departure. We recommend arranging flights and related travel services once your departure is guaranteed. In the event that your departure is cancelled due to minimum numbers not being met, a full refund will be provided of monies paid.
2. A completed registration form is required to join these trips. You will not be confirmed for the trip until your form has been received and reviewed. We may ask for a medical release signed by your physician for medical conditions or circumstances which could possibly compromise your safety or the safety of others on this trip – please speak to your agent for further details.
3. A signed disclaimer (Acknowledgement of Risks Form) is required at the time of booking for this trip – please speak to your agent for further details.
4. To help ensure this trip is right for you, this trip is subject to additional ‘Essential Eligibility Requirements’ – see the ‘Itinerary Disclaimer’ section of the Essential Trip Information for further details.
5.This trip is operated and run by Wildland Trekking, an Intrepid company. You will be travelling with a mixture of both Wildland Trekking customers and Intrepid customers.
6. Your guide will be in contact approximately 2 weeks before your trip starts to coordinate your pickup in Estes Park. Early on the morning of day 1 your guide will pick you up at your hotel for transport to the first trailhead. This trip concludes at approximately 5:00 PM on the last day in Estes Park.
7. A single tent is provided to all solo travellers at no extra cost.
8. We recommend guests arrive in Estes Park (or another nearby location that is 7500′ or higher) 1-2 days before your trip starts. This will help you acclimatize to the higher elevation, and make for a more enjoyable experience during your tour. This is especially important if you have never been to higher altitude, or are flying in from sea level.