See the Australian Outback in all its sun-kissed glory on this epic 24-day adventure from Darwin to Perth. Explore Nitmiluk National Park, Purnululu National Park, El Questro, Gibb River, Manning Gorge, Bell Gorge, Tunnel Creek and Cable Beach and then spend a few days exploring Broome at your own pace. Swim in watering holes and waterfalls, hike through creeks to sandstone spires and learn about fascinating First Nations history. Then, hop in a 4WD and go snorkelling among turtles, relax on Eighty Mile Beach, wander through national parks like Karijini, Nambung and Kalbarri. After every adventurous day, you’ll spend your nights camping under the starry skies of Western Australia.
Dates and availability
1. Tour commences in Darwin on Day 1 at 7 am and finishes in inishes in Perth on the last day at approximately 6 pm. We recommend you arrive a day early and onward travel should be booked for the following day. No accommodation is included on Day 24.
2. A strict luggage limit of 15 kg applies. Please bring a soft-sided bag only.
3.This trip requires a sleeping bag. You can bring your own or can purchase one. Please let your booking agent know ahead of time if you would like to add this to your booking.
4. The accommodation on this trip is Basix-style – mixed gender multishare dormitories and twin share camping
5. Swimming with whale sharks is not included on this trip and is an optional activity that you need to book online yourself. It is very important that you pre-book any whale shark experiences, as this can sell out far in advance. Please also note that whale sharks visit the region between April to July only, so please make sure you schedule your trip accordingly if you would like to include this experience in your trip.
6. This trip is operated by our partners Kimberley Wild Expeditions
7.This trip requires a minimum of 6 travelers to operate.