The very best of South America awaits on an immersive Premium adventure. In 33 unforgettable days you’ll marvel at the landscapes of Colca Canyon, venture into the wild heart of the Amazon and stand in awe of Machu Picchu. Step out and stroll the inspiring streets of Santiago, sip the world’s best wine in Mendoza, dine and dance with the locals in Buenos Aires, soak in the spectacle of Iguazu Falls then get swept up in the magic of Rio de Janeiro. Experience an unfiltered look at everyday life and enjoy expert local knowledge every step of the way.
Dates and availability
1. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. This trip includes domestic and international flights as indicated on the trip map. The flights from Lima through to Santiago have a luggage allowance of 23kg for check in luggage and 7kg for carry on. The flights from Mendoza through to Rio de Janeiro have a luggage allowance of 15kg for check in luggage and 5kg for carry on.
4. Full name exactly as per passport is required at the time of booking (including any middle names listed on the passport), for activity and transport bookings. Ticketing fees may apply for amendments to details within 45 days of departure, and in some cases you will be required to cover the cost of issuing a new ticket.
5. This trip includes two visits to Machu Picchu, however you may choose to book the 1-day Inca Trail hike on Day 14 (additional surcharge required). This optional activity is subject to permit availability. Please contact your booking agent if you would like to book this activity. Please refer to Day 14 of the itinerary for details of the hike. It is possible for passengers who have taken the train to join passengers who have done the Inca Trail on the 2nd visit of Machu Picchu, by repeating the guided tour. If you are interested in this option, tell your sales agent when you book.
6. Travel is always an adventure and, as destinations reopen, there are a few challenges as everyone gets back up to speed and adjusts to the new normal. Our leaders are experts when it comes to dealing with anything unexpected along the journey, so pack your understanding and flexibility, sit back and relax while they take care of the rest.
7. The GGPNC230921 departure will feature 1 night in Arequipa and 2 nights in the Colca Canyon due to a mining conference.
8. Fees may apply if you choose to change from the Inca Trail to the Train or Quarry Trail after your booking has been made.
Filter by rating