Discover the incredible natural environments around Adelaide with an exploration of Kangaroo Island and the Eyre Peninsula
Packed with activities on offer and abundant wildlife, this adventure gives the perfect slice of South Australian paradise. Catch the ferry over to Kangaroo Island, meet a sea lion colony in Seal Bay, slide a sand board down the dunes of Little Sahara and take a walk around Vivonne Bay in search of wildlife. Look out for koalas in the Hanson Bay wildlife Sanctuary and take in the view of the island’s signature Remarkable Rocks. Head to the other side of the bay and discover the hidden jewel of the Eyre Peninsula, the perfect place for active wildlife adventures. Choose to swim with Great White Sharks and playful sea lions, or hike among the bush and admire the marine landscape on boat trips. Meet some of Australia's famously unique residents, including kangaroos and emus on land, then soak up the serene ocean atmosphere while cruising on a series of catamarans, ferries and boats.
Give sandboarding a crack amid the white sand dunes of Little Sahara
Take in the impressive coastal views from Remarkable Rock
Koalas are one of Australia’s most iconic creatures – make some new furry friends among the gum trees of Mikkira Station and Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary
Take the chance to head beneath the surface, into the crystal clear waters surrounding the Neptune Islands, and face-off with a Great White Shark
Dive at the opportunity to go on a watery play-date with some friendly sea lions, seeing who’s got the better moves in the waters around Hopkins Island
Hike through the dense Australian bush and the spot native wildlife that lives in the area
Trip search is unavailable.
There are currently no scheduled departures on our Trip Cancelled 02OCT17 trip. If you are interested in other trips in the region visit one of the links below.
1. Coach transfer from Adelaide to meet the ferry on day 1 departs Adelaide Central Bus Station (85 Franklin Street) at 6:45am. Hotel pick up’s from central Adelaide to the bus station are available on request.
2. Check in at the Central Bus Station will be at the ‘Sealink’ counter.
3. Trip finishes at the Adelaide Central Bus Station at approximately 10:40pm on day two, accommodation on night two is the Adelaide YHA with pick up the following morning at 5:00am.
4. This trip is also available in Original twin share, see code PSNSC-O
5. Optional extra activities can be reserved in advance to secure your place, and paid locally