Conquer the ultimate mountain adventure to Everest Base Camp
Got your trekking pants on? Good. You'll need them for this adventure of a lifetime trekking in Nepal to Everest Base Camp. While this is a trekking trip, you'll also check out Namche Bazaar, rest in Nepalese teahouses, learn about the traditions and cultures of the famous Sherpa and spend time in Kathmandu. Start in Lukla, fix your gaze on old Everest and make the ultimate trek all the way to the foot of the world's highest mountain.
In case of weather conditions leading to cancellations or delays in flights, this trip will operate on an alternate itinerary. Please see Day 1 of the itinerary for more details.
You can't help but fall in love with Nepal, it's prayer flags, spicy chai, sacred cows, momos and tongba. Find this all in legendary Kathmandu.
No big deal, just the highest mountain in the world. Just the number one destination for the adventurer on Earth. Take a 15-day trek to the foot of mighty Everest and make the ultimate mountain memory.
Who says a plane ride can't be an attraction? Take the flight of your life, face pressed up against the glass, while you look down on the giants of the Himalayas, then touch down at the world’s most unique airport.
This is a strenuous 15-day trek that reaches altitudes above 5500 metres/18,000 feet. Please ensure you understand the fitness requirements for this high altitude trek. You should be in good health and able to trek between 4 and 8 hours a day. Physical preparation before your trek will be a definite advantage.
We have an alternative land itinerary in place for when we are not able to reach Lukla by air due to weather conditions. Please see Day 1 of your itinerary for details.
Trip search is unavailable.
There are currently no scheduled departures on our Real Everest Base Camp trip. If you are interested in other trips in the region visit one of the links below.
1. This trip starts in Kathmandu with an important welcome meeting on Day 1 at 4 pm. This allows you extra time to purchase/hire required gear in Kathmandu.
2. Due to the demands of travelling at high altitudes (up to 5545 metres/18192 feet). A Passenger Self Assessment Form is required for this trip.
3. A sleeping bag is required for this trip. Please bring your own or hire one in Kathmandu.
4. Single Supplement is for hotel nights only - it does not include Trekking Lodges due to the limited number of rooms available.
5. Please bring 2 passport sized photos to your joining meeting for your trekking permits.
6. In case of weather conditions leading to cancellations or delays in flights, this trip will operate on an alternate itinerary. Please see Day 1 of the itinerary for more details.
7. You must bring an emergency fund of USD 500 in cash with you on this trip, which you may need to use in case of delayed or cancelled flights.