15% OFF Cyber Sale:
1. This offer is only available in CAD or USD.
2. 15% discount is automatically applied to applicable trips on the website.
3. The offer applies to bookings made between Nov 20-30, 2017 and is for trips departing between Feb 1 - September 30, 2018.
4. The offer is valid on all Intrepid Travel small group adventures, but excludes any private groups, external sell-ins, short breaks and Polar. See the 'Important Notes' section of our 'Trip Notes' or contact our sales staff if you are unsure if your desired trip is excluded.
5. The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid Travel at time of booking.
6. A deposit of $400 USD/CAD is required at the time of booking.
7. Full payment is required at least 56 days prior to travel. If booking and traveling with less than 56 days to go until departure, full payment is needed at the time of booking.
8. There will be no extensions to the booking, travel or payment periods.
9. The offer can only be applied to new bookings. Under no circumstances will the discounts be applied to existing bookings.
10. The offer cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offers.
11. The offer cannot be applied to airfares, trip kitties, travel insurance, extra accommodation, single supplements, visas, etc.
12. Intrepid Travel's Booking Conditions will also apply to the trip booked and it is imperative that you examine those conditions before booking with Intrepid Travel. The most up-to-date Booking Conditions are accessible at http://www.intrepidtravel.com/booking-intrepid/booking-conditions.
13. As outlined in the Intrepid Travel Booking Conditions, travel insurance is compulsory for all Intrepid Travel travelers and should be taken out prior to or at the time of booking. See the Booking Conditions for more details.
14. Trip prices and itineraries are subject to change at any time, including after booking. If there is a significant price change to a trip that is outside the control of Intrepid Travel (i.e. a significant increase in third party service provider costs), travelers may need to be re-invoiced at the new price. Promotions and discounts will still apply to the new price.