Meet Vietnam’s welcoming people and explore its natural and cultural treasures
With great food, lush scenery and lots of warm, friendly locals, the whole family will fall in love with Vietnam. Sail beautiful Halong Bay. Delight at water puppets in Hanoi. Learn about rich emperors in Hue. Get a new outfit tailor-made in Hoi An. Maybe even take a dip in the Vietnam East Sea. With so much to share and do together, you'll experience the culture, flavours, and highlights of a Vietnamese adventure your family will always remember.
A cyclo tour of Hanoi is an excellent introduction to bustling inner-city Vietnam, and the novelty of travelling on these three-wheeled wonders is a thrill for all ages
There's a great mix of included activities and free time, which is perfect in atmospheric destinations like Hoi An, with the beach just a short bike ride away
Halong Bay is not only an amazing and unique natural wonder – it's a proper escape from the world around you. Sleep under the stars on a comfortable cruise boat and enjoy a sumptuous lunch and dinner on board
By dining at KOTO in Hanoi, you'll not only feast on dellicious northern specialties, you'll be supporting an excellent cause that helps connect street kids with careers in hospitality
One of the many advantages of group travel is the social aspect, and kids often have playmates, giving you a little more time to relax
This trip is for solo parents travelling with their children only. If you're planning to travel on your own with your child, this trip might be just what you're looking for. It will give you a chance to travel with other solo parents!
This is Vietnam, so days are hot and sticky and nights can get quite cool! Be sure to wear layers, use adequate sun protection and drink plenty of water.
You will visit a number of temples on this trip, and it's important to respect the local custom. Arms and knees should be covered. A light scarf is a good idea for covering shoulders and arms when it’s hot.
Be prepared for basic shared facilities at your Mekong Delta homestay (Day 11). The lack of creature comforts is, of course, a small price to pay for such an authentic local experience.
Your overnight train journey from Hanoi to Hue (Day 4) is quite long. The upside is you'll wake up in a thrilling new destination and experience travelling like a local.
Trip search is unavailable.
There are currently no scheduled departures on our Vietnam Family Holiday for solo parents trip. If you are interested in other trips in the region visit one of the links below.
1. Please note that these trips are for an adult and children travelling together and there must be at least one child under 18 with you.
2. Solo Parents: This trip can only be booked with parents travelling solo with their children
Many foreign countries require additional specific documentation to be carried by parents travelling alone with one (or more) child. We recommend that all passengers check the entry requirements for children before travelling by contacting the embassy or consulate of the country you plan to visit.
3. Minimum age for children on this trip is 5 years old.
4. A discount of 10% applies on this trip to children 17 years and under at time of travel.
5. 1. Passport Details: Please provide your full name exactly as per passport at the time of booking (including any middle names listed on your passport), for internal flights and train tickets. Ticketing fees may apply for amendments to details within 45 days of departure, and in some cases you will be required to cover the cost of issuing a new ticket.