Explore the stunning Flinders Ranges, and dip your toes into the Southern Ocean with some of the local wildlife
South Australia's Eyre Peninsula is one of the undisputed most beautiful coastal regions in Australia. This trip visits the stunning Flinders Ranges which in 2016 renamed Ikara-Flinders Ranges was the Adnyamathanha work which means 'meeting place'. Head south to the Eyre Peninsula and experience some truly breathtaking experiences like swimming with sealions.
The perfect amount of land and ocean, see the stunning Flinders ranges and head down South for some aqua activities with the local wildlife
Explore the great Australian Bight, explore the caves of Talia and go sandboarding
Camp at an outback station at our private campsite
Sleep in a swag or 'Aussie bedroll'
This trip is swag camping only, and whilst we think this adds to the experience, we want you to be aware that you're sleeping 'Aussie style'
There are quite basic facilities on this trip, and one night with no shower available. National Parks are generally quite minimal with facilities offered
We will travel through some quite remote regions of the South West, most of the time we won't have prone reception or internet access
Trip search is unavailable.
There are currently no scheduled departures on our Eyre Peninsula Overland trip. If you are interested in other trips in the region visit one of the links below.
1. Tour commences in Adelaide on day 1 at 06:00 am and finishes in Adelaide day 6 at approx 7pm.
2. Strict luggage limit of 15kg applies excess luggage can be stored at Adelaide accommodation.
3. Optional extra activities can be reserved in advance to secure your place, and paid locally
4. This trip is Basix swag camping
5. Please note there is no single supplement is available for this trip