›You are hereHome›Food Adventures in The Americas
Food Adventures in The Americas
Head to the mouth-watering Americas and experience a taste frenzy of tacos and tequila in Mexico, discover the gaucho delights of Argentina and learn how the locals slow-cook to enhance flavours or uncover the stand-out food scene of Peru as you find the perfect ceviche and try traditional Andean delicacies.
Here's a selection of our food adventures in The Americas:
Real Food Adventure - Mexico
8 days, Mexico City to Mexico City
- • Discover the impressive ruins of Mitla
- • Explore Mexico City’s Zocalo on a walking food tour
- • Learn to make local specialties in a Puebla cooking class
- • Sample cactus and even grasshoppers in a Oaxaca market
- • Take a taco-crawl through Mexico City
- • Taste the ancient spirit, pulque, at a Puebla pulqueria
- • Taste tortillas fresh off the comal
» View full trip details
Real Food Adventure - Argentina
Real Food Adventure - Peru
Our small group style of travel means you’ll stay under the radar, travel the local way, eat the local way and sleep the local way.
Small groups, big adventures.
Log into your booking to view and manage your trip details.
Log in here
For groups of all sizes, organise a special departure of one of our pre-existing adventures, or tailor-make an itinerary to one of our destinations around the world.
TICO #50020269 Intrepid Travel is a member of the Travel Council of Ontario