Strap on your best hiking (or cowboy) boots and take on the trails of Death Valley National Park and Joshua Tree National Park. Starting in Las Vegas, this seven-day adventure takes you over the Mojave Desert and into the Badlands. Full of mineral-streaked rocky outcrops and winding narrow canyons, your imagination will run wild with pictures of the region’s past. Joshua Tree National Park provides even more wild western fare, with hidden desert oases, ancient art and towering rock formations all involved in your walks. With hotel stays to rest your head each night, you’ll hardly be another weary traveller at the waterhole.
Dates and availability
1. A completed registration form is required to join these trips. You will not be confirmed for the trip until your form has been received and reviewed. We may ask for a medical release signed by your physician for medical conditions or circumstances which could possibly compromise your safety or the safety of others on this trip – please speak to your agent for further details.
2. Travellers on this particular trip are not required to produce proof of full vaccination against COVID-19.
3. A signed disclaimer (Acknowledgement of Risks Form) is required at the time of booking for this trip – please speak to your agent for further details.
4. To help ensure this trip is right for you, this trip is subject to additional ‘Essential Eligibility Requirements’ – see the ‘Itinerary Disclaimer’ section of the Essential Trip Information for further details
5.This trip is operated and run by Wildland Trekking, an Intrepid company. You will be travelling with a mixture of both Wildland Trekking customers and Intrepid customers.
6. This trip originates in Las Vegas, Nevada. Your guide will be in contact approximately 10 days before the trip start date to coordinate the pre-trip orientation, which will be at 5:00 PM at the Tuscany Suites and Casino in Las Vegas. Your guide will then pick you up at the Tuscany the next morning for transport to the trailhead. This trip will conclude at approximately 5:00 PM on the last day.
7. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights on your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.