It’s not called the Land of Enchantment for nothing – New Mexico will soon have you under its spell. Vast, varied and totally captivating, these landscapes are best explored on two wheels, and with a local leader by your side you’ll gain a deeper understanding of the region. Jumping off from the creative capital of Santa Fe, cycle your way past canyons, mountains and adobe churches, taking in scenes that have inspired painters and photographers for centuries. Explore the ancient relics of Bandelier National Monument and pedal to the communities surrounding Taos, home to artisans and artists alike.
Dates and availability
1. This trip begins at midday 12pm on Day 1, and finishes around 3pm on Day 6.
2. To complete this trip it is important that you are both confident and competent in riding a bicycle. While the cycling distances on this trip are relatively short, the terrain can sometimes be hilly so you’ll need a reasonable level of fitness to enjoy the trip – but remember, we will always have the support vehicle on hand if you need to take a break for an hour or a day.
3. A Single Supplement may be available on this trip, please ask your booking agent for more information.
4. Bicycle hire is included in your trip price. Please advise your height at time of booking so we can organise a suitable sized bike.
5. The included bikes on this trip are a flat bar 'hybrid-style'. You have the option (at extra cost) of hiring an electric bike (e-bike) - this must be requested at the time of booking.
6. Bike helmets are compulsory on this trip. We are unable to hire bike helmets locally so please ensure you bring your own bike helmet from home.
7. For groups of 6 or less clients we have a single leader that drives the support vehicle alongside the group. For larger groups, we have a separate driver and the leader will cycle all routes. Where the vehicle cannot travel directly with the cyclists (e.g. a cyclists-only path) your leader will assign a person from the group to act as a backmarker.
8. Accommodation is not included on day 6 of this trip. If you require additional accommodation (or want to reserve your room for the main part of the day) please contact the hotel directly.
9. Due to Covid-19 restrictions some of the local attractions may be temporarily closed, running reduced hours, or require booking ahead. Please check their websites for up-to-date opening hours.
Filter by rating