Explore the Sun Odyssey 509.
The Sun Odyssey 509 is a classic sailboat, combining timeless design, exceptional seaworthiness and unmatched comfort. Fashioned with a traditional wood interior, the Sun Odyssey has an impressive saloon and offers spacious [for a sailing boat] cabins. Equipped with 4 twin/double cabins the Sun Odyssey is the perfect yacht for novices to learn the ‘ropes’.
The Sun Odyssey 509 Gallery
- 4 double/twin cabins + skipper cabin
- Berths 1.4m x 2m
- 3 shared bathrooms with hot water showers
- Fully equipped galley kitchen with gas stove/oven
- Saloon with seating for 10
- Seating in the cockpit for 12
- Outdoor speakers and stereo with USB connection
- Saltwater shower in cockpit
- 220V power sockets, European plugs
- Rigid inflatable dinghy
- Snorkelling gear
- Gangway plank and swimming ladder for easy access to water
Year built: 2013
Max passengers: 8 plus skipper
Safety features: Live vests with reflectors, life raft, parachute flares, hand flares, smoke signals, lifebuoy, GPS, depth sounder, VHF
Trips aboard the Sun Odyssey 509
Take a ten-day tour of Vietnam from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City, with stops to cruise the...
From Cairo, Alexandria and Aswan to the Valley of the Kings at Luxor, see the pharaohs,...
Travel to Bali and experience this oasis off the coast of Indonesia. Bali's Ubud, Mt...
Travel to Costa Rica and discover a tropical playground of immense natural beauty....