Please note that this offer may not be available in your region, please view the full terms & conditions for a list of valid countries
Ah, Europe. From the wild, glacial beauty of Iceland to the ancient wonders of Greece – it’s a treasure trove of histories, cultures and breathtaking sights. Europe has been the obsession of travelers time after time. And whether you head east, west, north or south, you’ll soon understand why.
No travel plans this summer? No worries, get in on this last minute Europe sale. From now until July 31, book any Europe small group adventure departing between July 1 and September 30, 2017 and you’ll get 20% OFF.
2. The 20% discount is automatically applied to applicable Intrepid Small Group Adventures in Southern Europe, Northern Europe, Eastern Europe & Western Europe,
3. The offer applies to bookings made between June 29 - July 31, 2017 and is for trips departing between July 1, 2017 - September 30, 2017.
4. The offer is valid on all intrepid trips, but excludes sell-ins, short breaks, expeditions, dragoman. See the 'Important Notes' section of our 'Trip Notes' or contact our sales staff if you are unsure if your desired trip is excluded.
5. The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid Travel at time of booking.
6. A deposit of $400 USD/CAD is required at the time of booking.
7. Full payment is required at least 56 days prior to travel. If booking and traveling with less than 56 days to go until departure, full payment is needed at the time of booking.
8. There will be no extensions to the booking, travel or payment periods.
9. The offer can only be applied to new bookings. Under no circumstances will the discounts be applied to existing bookings.
10. The offer cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offers.
11. The offer cannot be applied to airfares, trip kitties, travel insurance, extra accommodation, single supplements, visas, etc.
12. Intrepid Travel's Booking Conditions will also apply to the trip booked and it is imperative that you examine those conditions before booking with Intrepid Travel. The most up-to-date Booking Conditions are accessible at http://www.intrepidtravel.com/booking-intrepid/booking-conditions.
13. As outlined in the Intrepid Travel Booking Conditions, travel insurance is compulsory for all Intrepid Travel travelers and should be taken out prior to or at the time of booking. See the Booking Conditions for more details.
14. Trip prices and itineraries are subject to change at any time, including after booking. If there is a significant price change to a trip that is outside the control of Intrepid Travel (i.e. a significant increase in third party service provider costs), travelers may need to be re-invoiced at the new price. Promotions and discounts will still apply to the new price.
If laidback towns, pristine beaches and world-class cuisine are what you’re after, look no further than Southern Europe. Don’t let its breezy exterior fool you: Southern Europe is packed with all the culture and history you could hope for on European adventure – whether its Gothic churches in Spain, classic art in Italy or ancient ruins in Greece. Pack your best walking shoes and swimsuit for this one.
With rolling hills, whimsical folklore and colorful towns, Northern Europe knows a thing or two about charm. From the quirky, cool cities of Scandinavia – like Copenhagen and Oslo – to the rugged coastlines of Ireland to the steamy hot springs of Iceland, there’s no doubt that heading north in Europe is never a bad idea. Now the question is: where to first?
Eastern Europe has emerged from a war-torn past and rightfully into the travel spotlight – its rugged mountain ranges, quaint villages and a thriving cultural scene catching the world’s attention. Indulge in Balkan cuisine in Macedonia, marvel the ancient castles of Czech Republic and Romania or explore beautiful natural sites of Slovenia. Eastern Europe is everything but predictable.
History and modernity coexist harmoniously in Western Europe – sports cars and bright lights contrasting with 1,000 year old buildings. It’s this unique blend of trendy cities, arts and history that keep travelers coming back time and again. Stroll the canalside streets in Amsterdam, people watch at a café in Paris or enjoy a pint of beer in Berlin. Western Europe aims to please.
Europe is one of those places you could spend a lifetime exploring. And since there’s a lot to see outside a crammed hostel or touristy pizzeria, we’re continually refreshing our Europe range with brand new trips. From cycling tours in Southern France and Croatia, a delicious food adventure in Greece to a unique adventure through Scandinavia, we’re excited to introduce you to our new Europe tours for 2017.