Take a deep dive into the sacred heart of Australia’s Red Centre and experience magnificent sunrises and sunsets, fascinating landscapes and incredible culture across four action-packed days. Learn about the history and culture of this ancient landscape with a special guided Aboriginal cultural experience where you’ll discover traditional bush tucker, bush medicine and dot painting artwork. You’ll marvel at Uluru at sunset, one of Australia’s most sacred sites, and learn about the importance of the area to Australia’s Anangu people. Then, walk through the towering domed rock formations of Kata Tjuta and spot native wildlife like Mala wallabies and Red kangaroos. Fully immerse yourself in the splendour of this place and return home with a total sense of awe after just four days here.
Dates and availability
1. The trip starts in Alice Springs with a Welcome Meeting at 8 am on Day 1 at our joining point hotel.
2. You have the option of finishing your tour either in Yulara or Alice Springs on Day 4. Drop-off times are as follows:
Yulara Airport - 12 pm
Ayers Rock Resort - 12:30 pm
Alice Springs - 6:30 pm
If your flight from Yulara Airport departs before 1 pm you will need to miss today's activities and make your own way to the airport via the Resort shuttle bus.
3. Accommodation is not included on Day 4 but can be booked on request (in Alice Springs only). Intrepid is not able to offer post-tour accommodation in Yulara. If you wish to stay longer in Yulara, post-tour accommodation will need to be booked directly with your preferred property.
4. A Single Supplement can be booked if you'd prefer not to share a tent on this trip, subject to availability.
5. A sleeping bag is required for this trip. Please bring your own or request to hire one through us at time of booking
Filter by rating