Full terms & conditions:
1. The offer of 15% OFF Intrepid Travel small group adventure trips and 10% OFF Intrepid Travel Retreats are only available to residents of the USA and Canada paying in CAD or USD.
2. The offer applies to bookings made between August 11th, 2020 at 6:00am PDT - August 25th, 2020 at 11:59pm PDT and is for trips departing between March 1st, 2021 – December 31st, 2021.
3. 15% off offer is valid on Intrepid Travel small group adventure trips excluding polar trips, external sell-ins operated by Variety Cruise or Quark Expeditions, Australia sell-ins operated by ATA, Tailor-Made trips, Expedition trips, Short Breaks, Retreats and Urban Adventures. See the 'Important Notes' section of our 'Essential Trip information" or contact our sales staff if you are unsure if your desired trip is excluded.
4. 10% off offer is valid on Intrepid Travel Retreats theme only. See the 'Theme' section of the trip description or contact our sales staff if you are unsure if your desired trip is included.
5. A deposit of $400 USD/CAD is required at the time of booking. A deposit of $600 USD/CAD is required at the time of booking on Intrepid Adventure Cruising trips. A deposit of $99 USD/CAD is required at the time of booking on Intrepid Australia and 18-29s trips. A deposit of $1000 USD/CAD is required at the time of booking for trips with Gorilla Permits.
6. Full payment is required at least 21 days prior to departure date.
7. There will be no extensions to the booking, travel or payment periods.
8. The offer can only be applied to new bookings, including use of Future Travel Credits. Under no circumstances will the discounts be applied to existing bookings.
9. The offer cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offers. If you have a Future Travel Credit with Intrepid Travel or Peregrine Adventures, please refer to Clause 10.
10. The offer can be used in conjunction with existing CAD or USD Intrepid Travel or Peregrine Adventures Future Travel Credits except where we are honouring the original price of the credit holder’s suspended departure. Please refer to our How to redeem your credit page or contact our team to review credit redemption options.
11. Trips can be cancelled up to 21 days before departure and deposits transferred to another available trip or held on file indefinitely. Alternatively you may change your plans 21 days before your departure and there’ll be no fees to change trips. Read our Flexible Bookings Policy for complete details.
12. The offer cannot be applied to extra accommodation, single supplements, sightseeing, transfers, visas, etc.
13. Intrepid Travel's Booking Conditions will also apply to the trip booked and it is imperative that you examine those conditions before booking with Intrepid Travel. The most up-to-date Booking Conditions are accessible on our website.
14. As outlined in the Intrepid Travel Booking Conditions, travel insurance is compulsory for all Intrepid Travel travelers and should be taken out prior to or at the time of booking. See the Booking Conditions for more details.
15. Trip prices and itineraries are subject to change at any time, including after booking. If there is a significant price change to a trip that is outside the control of Intrepid Travel (i.e. a significant increase in third party service provider costs), travelers may need to be re-invoiced at the new price. Promotions and discounts will still apply to the new price.
16. The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid Travel at time of booking.