Intrepid Travel -Travel more, deposit less
- From the 16th January – 16th February 2018, only £1/€1/1CHF/R25 deposit will be required to secure your Intrepid Travel trip.
- The deposit can be used towards any Intrepid small group adventure or short breaks with the below exclusions: Polar trips – includes all itineraries in the Arctic and Antarctic; all Private group and tailormade trips; trips operated by Dragoman; Gorilla treks – pre purchased permits are required to secure the trek to see the Gorillas. Excluded Gorilla trek trips are: YXOG, YXOCC, YXOIC, YXOEC, YXOGC, YXOFC, UXODC, YGAG, YGAR; Inca Trail trips - pre purchased permits are required to secure the trek. Excluded Inca trail trips are: GGKY, GGBL, GGSQ, GGTA, GGHC-O, GGKP, GGKY, GGTBC, GGSEC, GGSO, GGSUC, GGRQC, GGRWC, GGRNC, GGRPC, GGRTC.
- The offer applies to bookings made between 16th January – 16th February 2018 for travel anytime before 14 December 2018. The discount applies to the land tour price only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and are not combinable.
- Discount does not apply to local payments/kitty, permits, additional travel arrangements, international and local airfares. If booking within 56 days of departure, full payment is due immediately. All tours are subject to availability. Prices are per person based on twin share accommodation, low season and include the discount. Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice. Standard booking conditions apply as per Intrepid website www.intrepidtravel.com.
- The offer can be applied to new bookings only. Under no circumstances will offer be applied to existing bookings or used in conjunction with another offer or discount.
- If the traveller wishes to change dates or tours, they will be required to pay the full £200, €275 or 300 CHF deposit towards the new trip. This is applicable even inside promotional period.
- If the traveller wishes to cancel and rebook, they will be required to pay the full deposit amount. This is applicable even inside the promotional period.