Win an action-packed trip to Cambodia and a haul of Osprey goodies
Fancy hiking to thundering Sopheak Mitt Waterfall, biking the backstreets of Phnom Penh, and kayaking through flooded forests in Stung Treng? You’re in luck! We’re offering you and a friend the chance to experience charming Cambodia, its culture and cuisine, alongside some serious outdoor adventure on our Cambodia – Hike, Bike & Kayak tour (we’ll throw £500 each for flights too).
Plus, with thanks to our awesome pals at Osprey, you’ll both be decked out with all the top travel gear you need for an unforgettable holiday. We’re talking the best luggage, hiking packs, washbags, packing cubes and zip wallets, to keep all your most important travel documents safe. Can’t wait to enter? Of course, you can’t. Simply fill out the form below before 31st January 2018 to be in with a chance. T&Cs apply*.
Prize - Trip to Cambodia and an Osprey ultimate active travel kit, including:
- All entries must be received by 23:59 31st January 2018. No entry details submitted after this time will be valid.
- Entry is open to residents of Europe, but excludes employees of Intrepid Travel, their immediate families, anyone connected professionally with the prize draw, or any person where entering this competition breaches any law or regulation of the jurisdiction in which they are resident.
- The competition is free to enter – no purchase is necessary. By entering the competition, you agree to receive the Intrepid Travel email newsletter. This is free to receive, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
- The prize is for two people to travel on Intrepid’s Cambodia – Hike, Bike & Kayak tour, and includes flights from the winner's nearest international airport for up to £500/€550/650CHF per person. The prize also includes:
- 2 x Sojourn 60 – Travel Luggage
- Talon 22 S/M – Men’s Hiking Pack
- Tempest 20 - Women’s Hiking Pack
- Document Zip Wallet x 2
- Ultralight Washbag Zip x 2
- Ultralight Packing Cube Set x 2
- There is a minimum age of 18 to travel on the Intrepid prize.
- The Intrepid prize must be booked within 12 weeks of the competition closing and travel within 12 months of the booking date. No extensions are available.
- If a winner doesn’t claim a prize within 28 days of being notified, or if a winner isn’t available to take up the prize, we may award the prize to another entrant (or not award the prize at all) without liability to the winner.
- Not included in the Intrepid prize is travel insurance, any additional meals or accommodation not included in the itinerary, spending money or any travel visas required.
- The prizes are strictly non-transferable to another person, trip or redeemable for cash.
- The prize is subject to availability at time of booking. Some trips must meet minimum number requirements prior to confirmation. If a trip that the winner has booked does not reach its minimum number requirement, the winner will be informed and will have the opportunity to transfer to another departure or a trip of equal value.
- The winner must book the Intrepid prize directly with the Intrepid Travel by calling 0808 274 5111 (United Kingdom), 1800 939 124 (Ireland), +49 (0) 8024 46233-00 (Switzerland) or +44 203 308 9753 (other European countries) quoting the winning promo code which will be sent to the winner.
- The winner is responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any required visas, vaccinations and travel documentation.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all those who entered the competition, and they will be notified by email by the organisers within 14 days of the closing date.
- Only one entry per person will be available.
- Intrepid Travel's decision is final.
- Intrepid Travel and its affiliates reserve the right to amend or withdraw the prize draw and any of the prizes in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The promotion shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.