See natural wonders in South Dakota, Wyoming and Montana on a 12-day small group adventure that packs plenty of National Parks into a short amount of time. Uncover the beauty of Badlands National Park, before you travel to Mount Rushmore, spot buffalo in Custer State Park and continue to Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument. With two nights at Yellowstone National Park, you’ll have time to spot wildlife and watch Old Faithful spray water into the air. Then travel from Bozeman to Missoula via mountains, rivers, glaciers, and lakes. Learn about the customs and histories of the Blackfeet Native American culture and explore Glacier National Park on a guided hike and a scenic river rafting trip. With easy to moderate hikes, comfortable accommodation, and a knowledgeable leader, this nature-focussed adventure is big on beauty.
Dates and availability
1. Your adventure begins with a welcome meeting at 10 am on Day 1 in Rapid City. Please make your own way to the Joining Point listed in the Essential Trip Information for this itinerary.
2. This trip is a combination of two of our most popular itineraries. As such the composition of your group and your leader may change on day 7.
3. This trip finishes at approximately 3pm in Missoula. No accommodation is booked for this evening. If departing this day, please do not book any flights before 6pm. if you would like to spend more time in Missoula, we can request additional accommodation for you post tour. Please speak to your booking agent.
4. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights on your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
5. June Departures: Glacier National Park roads do not fully open to vehicles until all snow is cleared from the high alpine passes. This usually happens in early to mid-June but can extend later into the month during especially snowy years. On departures that travel before the park roads fully open to cars, we will include guided e-biking on Going to the Sun Road. The e-biking typically lasts 4-5 hours and we ride 16-42 miles depending on road conditions. The minimum age to ride an e-bike is 18 years old.
Filter by rating