It’s that time of the year again – everyone is releasing their top trend destinations for next year (yes, us included) but with great titles come great responsibil-… crowds. That’s why we’d like to introduce you to places that are lesser known, less crowded and less touristy. Our alternative best in travel 2018, so to speak.
So, while you have the benefit of discovering a destination before the crowds, you’re also doing a lot of good with it. You travelling to Djibouti (yep, that’s a country), Bhutan or Madagascar supports these countries and their locals directly; especially when you travel with us (read why here).
And because we really believe in spreading the travel love evenly across this beautiful world, we’re taking 20% off selected trips and we're donating another 20% to The Intrepid Foundation – a win-win situation for everyone involved!
1. Save 20% on new bookings to lesser-known destinations only departing between 1 January 2018 and 31 December 2018.
2. Trips must be booked between 20 November 2017 and 18 December 2017.
3. Offer only applies to the trips below:
AMCW, BMXF, CJSO, HPSL, TIST, GGSX, HHSI, XMSG, ZMSB, YGSD, WMSZ, HJKB, KDOH, WMST, TESA, KFST, YBSM.
4. This offer is not combinable with any other offer including loyalty.
5. Offer does not apply to departures already discounted (can’t apply it via checkout).
6. Intrepid Travel will donate 20% of the sold trip to the Intrepid Foundation.
7. Trips must be booked between 20 November 2017 and 18 December 2017. Trip must depart between 1 January 2018 and 31 December 2018.
8. Offer only applies to the land portion of the trip and cannot be applied to flights, insurance, or any additional services.
9. The offer applies to Intrepid & Dragoman operated trips only. Third party operators can be found in the trip notes. Please note that the following are excluded: Polar voyages, Expeditions, Charity Treks, Short Break Adventures, Bite-Size Breaks, Urban Adventures and Dragoman trips to Bhutan, Rio Carnival and the Dragoman Family trips.
10. A deposit of CHF300, GBP200, EUR275 and ZAR4000 is required at the time of booking, and full payment is required at least 60 days prior to travel.
11. This sale is only valid for residents of Europe and Africa.
12. There will be no extensions to the travel, booking or payment periods listed above.
13. Intrepid Travel's Booking Conditions will also apply to the trip booked, and it is imperative that you examine those conditions before booking with Intrepid Travel. The most up to date Booking Conditions are accessible at http://www.intrepidtravel.com/booking-intrepid/booking-conditions.
14. The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid Travel at time of booking.
Discover the less visited destinations we go to
Unexpected parts of popular destinations