Head to Croatia and you’ll be skipping along the water in Harmony 52 – our compact monohull yacht built for exploring the Dalmatian Coast. With the sails unfurled, kick back on deck and feel the breeze while terracotta-roofed villages pass you by. Stop in secluded swimming spots and swim straight off the boat, or pop on a snorkel to see what lies beneath the surface.
- 3 x double/twin lower berth suites
- 2 x bunk cabin
- 3 bathrooms with hot water showers
- Galley space with fully equipped gas stove, electric fridge and desalinator
- Salt water shower in cockpit
- Outdoor speakers and stereo with USB connection
- 220V power sockets
- Snorkelling gear available onboard
- Gangway plank and swimming ladder for easy access to water
Year built: 2008
Max passengers: 8 plus crew
Safety features: GPS plotter, auto pilot, wind instruments, VHF radio, Epirb and navigational aids
Sailing tours on Harmony 52
Explore Croatia's beautiful Adriatic coast on this aquatic adventure from Dubrovnik to...
A lively restaurant scene, drop-dead gorgeous beaches, lush forests, intricate old...