Terms and Conditions – South America 15% OFF
1. To receive the 15% discount you must quote promo code 11624 at the time of booking. This offer is available to worldwide residents excluding Canada and USA.
2. The discount is only valid on the following selection of trips:
1. Homeland of the Incas - GGSO
2. Real Food Adventure – Peru GGZP
3. Complete Colombia – GGSMC
4. Argentina and Brazil Adventure - GGSW
5. Patagonia wilderness– GPTU
6. Galapagos Discovery – Hotel Based - GGCE
7. Peru, Argentina & Brazil Explorer – GGSWC
8. Peru & Ecuador Adventurer – GGRKC
9. Complete Brazil - GGSXC
10. Inca Trail Express – GGTA
11. Galapagos Adventure (lower deck twin) – GMDC
12. Explore Bolivia and Argentina – GGRD
3. The offer applies to bookings made between 1st January – 15th February for travel between 1st February – 31st August 2015.
4. The discounts can be applied to new bookings only. Under no circumstances will the discounts be applied to existing bookings.
5. A deposit of AUD/NZD 250, GBP150, EUR200, CHF250 and ZAR2000 is required at the time of booking.
6. There will be no extensions to the travel, booking or payment periods listed above.
7. The 15% discount cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offers.
8. The discount can be applied Intrepid group trips, and cannot be applied to airfares, trip kitties, travel insurance, extra accommodation, single supplements or visas etc.
9. Intrepid Travel's Booking Conditions will also apply to the trip booked, and it is imperative that you examine those conditions before booking with Intrepid Travel. The most up to date Booking Conditions are accessible at http://www.intrepidtravel.com/booking-intrepid/booking-conditions
10. As outlined in the Intrepid Travel Booking Conditions, travel insurance is compulsory for all Intrepid Travel travellers and should be taken out prior to or at the time of booking. Please see the Booking Conditions for more details in this regard.
11. The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid Travel at time of booking.
12. Trip prices and itineraries are subject to change at any time, including after booking. If there is a significant price change to a trip that is outside the control of Intrepid Travel (for example a significant increase in third party service provider costs), travellers may need to be re-invoiced at the new price. Promotions & discounts will still apply to the new price.