1. Competition is free to enter, only one entry per person is valid. All entries must be received by 23:59 30th April 2019. Entries submitted after this time will not be valid.
2. Entrants must be over 18 and residents of Europe, Middle East or Africa. Upon submission, entrants accept all terms and conditions associated with this competition as detailed.
3. A winner will be chosen at random and will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date.
4. Prize travel for one person on Intrepid Travel’s Inca Trail tour (GGTBC) and includes flights from the winner's nearest international airport for up to £500.
5. Prize must be booked by 31st July 2019 and travel by 30th April 2020. Extensions are not authorized.
6. Prize must be claimed within 28 days of notification. If the prize is not claimed within 28 days, or if a winner is unable to accept, the prize may be awarded to another entrant (or cancelled) without liability to the winner.
7. Winner is responsible for ensuring valid passports, visas, vaccinations and documentation prior to travel. Travel insurance, accommodation/meals not outlined in the itinerary, spending money and travel visas are not included.
8. Prize is subject to availability at time of booking. A minimum of 4 travellers must be confirmed on requested dates for confirmation of the prize winner’s booking, please check at time of booking. Prize is strictly non-transferable to another passenger/tour or redeemable for monetary value.
9. Prize must be booked directly with Intrepid Travel by calling 0808 274 5111 and quoting promo code sent via email.
10. Intrepid Travel and its affiliates reserve the right to amend or withdraw the competition and any prizes associated for any unforeseen circumstances outside reasonable control.
11. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Intrepid Travel and its affiliates reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value.
12. Employees, or immediate family, of Intrepid Travel and Hope and Home for Children, or those associated with the competition, may not enter, any entries will be invalid, as well as entries from any person, where entering this competition breaches any law or regulation of the jurisdiction in which they are resident.
13. All corporate activity associated with the competition is governed by the laws of England and Wales.