Travel to Nepal and experience spectacular Everest.
Travel to Nepal and head to the Himalayan hills to get the full picture of Everest. Fly to Lukla then enjoy a four-day trek, staying in teahouses in the village of Phakding, the market town of Namche Bazaar and the small settlement of Monjo. Along the way, cross fast flowing rivers, climb to the highest hotel in the world and take in close up views of the mountain and the surrounding Himalayas.
Get 20% OFF Asia adventures between October 9 and December 15! Book by October 31st.Terms & Conditions
Fly into Lukla, the views of the Himalays are excellent and if you're lucky you might just spot Everest.
Enjoy a short trek on the route to base camp.
Day three offers wonderfully unobstructed views of Everest
This is a short trekking trip. A good level of fitness is required.
You will be hiking at altitude, please read the important altitude and training document in these trip notes.
A porter is provided on this trip to carry your trek pack.
Trip search is unavailable.
There are currently no scheduled departures on our Everest in Full Picture - Basix trip. If you are interested in other trips in the region visit one of the links below.
1. Please meet at our Kathmandu office listed in the trip notes the day prior to departure at 5.00PM for a pre departure meeting. If arriving on departure day, please ensure you are there no later than 8am.
2. This is a join-in trip, so if other travellers have booked on the same date you will share included activities.
3. June to August is monsoon season. Please see Important Notes for more information.
4. Please bring 2 passport sized photos to your joining meeting
5. Please see important note about extreme weather, flight cancellations to/from Lukla and insurance claims