How would you like to join one of Britain’s leading environmental campaigners and an ambassador for the Galapagos Islands on a cruise around the astonishing archipelago that inspired Charles Darwin?
Well, now’s your chance!
We’re auctioning off a lower deck, twin cabin on our exclusive 10-day departure led by the one and only Stanley Johnson to raise money for Forget Me Not. This inspiring initiative tackles child trafficking by rescuing young kids from exploitative orphanages in the hope of reuniting them with their families.
The usual RRP for this incredible trip is £4,799pp but bidding starts at just £1,998 for two people. To register your interest, fill out your details and submit your bid below before midnight on 14 December.
*Please note that you need to be able to travel between 7 and 16 May 2019.
- Bid on the chance to go on a Galapagos Islands cruise with Stanley Johnson. Only the highest bidder will qualify to go on the trip.
- You are bidding on a Lower Deck Standard Twin Cabin.
- Intrepid Travel commits to donate the full amount of the highest bid to Forget Me Not project and The Intrepid Group will double the donation.
- Bidding closes at 23:59 (UTC), 14 December 2018.
- The trip takes place between 7 and 16 May 2019 and cannot be exchanged for another departure.
- Minimum bidding amount is £1,500 for the cabin.
- If your maximum bid is the highest bid, the organisers will get in touch.
- Please make sure you only bid on the amount you are able to pay.
- Bids placed outside the UK must still be made in GBP to be valid. The amount you bid will then be converted into your local currency for payment.