Get active surrounded by some of the Utah's most spectacular scenery
Combine cycling, hiking and rafting with dramatic deserts, ancient canyons, flowing rivers, and a charming town that’s known as the gateway to some of the most spectacular scenery in Southwest USA. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid used the canyons around here to hide from the law but you’ll have nothing but fun on daily biking, hiking and rafting adventures. With great weather and incredible rock formations, Arches National Park has scenery that’s second to none. Canyonlands National Park offers an easy network of trails with some of the best views you’ll find anywhere. Add the charming town of Moab and you’ve got the perfect active adventure.
Combine the best cycling, hiking and rafting experiences that Utah has to offer with spectacular Wild West scenery.
Raft the mighty Colorado River with easy-to-navigate rapids that also offer enough thrills for those who have been rafting before.
Explore the famous towering red rocks of Utah on two feet, with a hike to the panoramic plateaus of the stunning Canyonlands National Park.
Navigate one of Moab’s best biking trails as you mountain bike along rolling desert terrain, with stunning views into Arches National Park.
Marvel at Arches National Park with its sandy washes, slickrock, mesmerising canyons and arches that rise high above the red rock landscape.
Please ensure you consult your local government’s advice regarding domestic travel prior to booking this trip.
This trip is new to our range this year. And while we have thoroughly researched every detail of the logistics, new destinations and working with new partners can sometimes throw us some unexpected surprises. More often than not, it’ll be a great surprise. But every now and again there might be a hiccup. We like to think that’s what puts the ‘adventure’ in ‘adventure travel’.
This is an active trip, and it consists of hiking, cycling and water-based activities. Whilst previous experience in hiking and kayaking or rafting isn’t essential, your ability to cycle is. Sturdy footwear is recommended for the hikes.
Equipment hire is included in your trip price, bikes, helmets, and all water sport gear. Bike helmets are compulsory to wear during all rides.
Please advise your height at time of booking so we can organise a suitable sized bike.
Trip departures are unavailable.
There are currently no scheduled departures on our Moab: Hike, Bike & Raft trip. If you are interested in other trips in the region visit one of the links below.
1. This trip begins at 10 am on Day 1 in Salt Lake City.
2. This trip finishes around 5 pm on Day 6 back in Salt Lake City.
3.Accommodation is not included on day 6 of this trip. If you require additional accommodation (or want to reserve your room for the main part of the day) please contact the hotel directly.
4. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
5. Bicycle hire is included in your trip price. Please advise your height at time of booking so we can organise a suitable sized bike.
6. The included bikes on this trip are dual suspension mountain bikes. E-bikes are not available for hire on this trip.
7. Bike helmets are compulsory on this trip. Please ensure you bring your own bike helmet from home.
8. Due to Covid-19 restrictions some of the local attractions may be temporarily closed, running reduced hours, or require booking ahead. Please check their websites for up-to-date opening hours.
Want an in-depth insight into this trip? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed itinerary, visa info, how to get to your hotel, what's included - pretty much everything you need to know about this adventure and more.View Essential Trip Information