Discover the Grand Canyon in all its glory on a 5-day hiking adventure brimming with epic views and unforgettable moments. Jump into Arizona and get acquainted with one of the wonders of the natural world. Explore the trails of the little-visited but massively beautiful North Rim accompanied by the wild animals that call this place home, then head down to the South Rim for big views and big stories. With a local leader by your side, you’ll unearth millions of years of history.
Dates and availability
1. Please note this trip requires a minimum number of booked customers to guarantee the departure. Your Booking Agent will advise at time of booking if the departure has met minimum numbers. If minimum numbers are not met, you will be advised no later than 30 days out from departure. We recommend arranging flights and related travel services once your departure is guaranteed. In the event that your departure is cancelled due to minimum numbers not being met, a full refund will be provided of monies paid.
2. A completed registration form is required to join these trips. You will not be confirmed for the trip until your form has been received and reviewed. We may ask for a medical release signed by your physician for medical conditions or circumstances which could possibly compromise your safety or the safety of others on this trip – please speak to your agent for further details.
3. A signed disclaimer (Acknowledgement of Risks Form) is required at the time of booking for this trip – please speak to your agent for further details.
4. To help ensure this trip is right for you, this trip is subject to additional ‘Essential Eligibility Requirements’ – see the ‘Itinerary Disclaimer’ section of the Essential Trip Information for further details.
5.This trip is operated and run by Wildland Trekking, an Intrepid company. You will be travelling with a mixture of both Wildland Trekking customers and Intrepid customers.
6. FIRST DAY: Please note, pre-trip orientation meeting will take place at 5:00 PM day before trip starts at the Little America Hotel in Flagstaff. Early on the morning of day 1, you will be picked up from that hotel and we also recommend you book a pre tour night there.
7. FINAL DAY: You are expected to arrive back into Flagstaff around 5pm and dropped off at the same location as the joining point. There is no accommodation included on the last day in Flagstaff, however we can request any additional nights should you need them.
8. A single supplement is available. The single supplement applies to all nights of the trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.