Ready to get up close and personal to Yellowstone National Park and explore its virtually untouched natural wonders? This four-day snowshoe adventure through one of the United States’ most famous national parks is perfect for travellers looking to connect with nature on a stunning winter wonderland adventure. Experience the beauty of Yellowstone National Park on foot on a snowshoeing adventure that takes in vast, snow-covered meadows, geysers, frozen waterfalls, and wildlife areas. With accommodation provided in cosy national park lodges and all your meals, local transportation, gear taken care of, all you need to do is soak it all in. Add a specialist Yellowstone guide and you’ve got the perfect outdoor adventure.
Dates and availability
1. Please note this trip requires a minimum number of booked customers to guarantee the departure. Your Booking Agent will advise at time of booking if the departure has met minimum numbers. If minimum numbers are not met, you will be advised no later than 30 days out from departure. We recommend arranging flights and related travel services once your departure is guaranteed. In the event that your departure is cancelled due to minimum numbers not being met, a full refund will be provided of monies paid.
2. A completed registration form is required to join these trips. You will not be confirmed for the trip until your form has been received and reviewed. We may ask for a medical release signed by your physician for medical conditions or circumstances which could possibly compromise your safety or the safety of others on this trip – please speak to your agent for further details.
3. A signed disclaimer (Acknowledgement of Risks Form) is required at the time of booking for this trip – please speak to your agent for further details.
4. To help ensure this trip is right for you, this trip is subject to additional ‘Essential Eligibility Requirements’ – see the ‘Itinerary Disclaimer’ section of the Essential Trip Information for further details.
5.This trip is operated and run by Wildland Trekking, an Intrepid company. You will be travelling with a mixture of both Wildland Trekking customers and Intrepid customers.
6. Please note, pre-trip orientation meeting will take place at 5:00 PM day before trip starts in Bozeman. Your Tour Leader will contact you approximately 2 weeks before your trip to share necessary details.
7. Early on the morning of day 1 (6-8am), you will be picked up from your hotel in Bozeman. We recommend you book a pre tour night in that hotel. Your trip will finish on a last day at approximately 7pm.
8. A single supplement is available. The single supplement applies to all nights of the trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.