Strap on snowshoes and join your expert guide for a small group hiking tour with a difference in the Rocky Mountains. On this four-day adventure, you’ll immerse yourself in the beauty of unspoiled wilderness and traverse gentle terrain beneath the high peaks near the Continental Divide, walking alongside frozen lakes and explore mountain meadows where elk, lynx and even rare wolverines may be seen. At this time of year, there are fewer tourists and local wildlife is more active, making this the perfect holiday for animal lovers. Absorb the magic of the winter stillness and solitude of the National Park by day, and enjoy cosy lodging and tasty meals with your group each evening.
Dates and availability
1. Please note this trip requires a minimum number of booked customers to guarantee the departure. Your Booking Agent will advise at time of booking if the departure has met minimum numbers. If minimum numbers are not met, you will be advised no later than 30 days out from departure. We recommend arranging flights and related travel services once your departure is guaranteed. In the event that your departure is cancelled due to minimum numbers not being met, a full refund will be provided of monies paid.
2. A completed registration form is required to join these trips. You will not be confirmed for the trip until your form has been received and reviewed. We may ask for a medical release signed by your physician for medical conditions or circumstances which could possibly compromise your safety or the safety of others on this trip – please speak to your agent for further details.
3. Travellers on this particular trip are not required to produce proof of full vaccination against COVID-19.
4. A signed disclaimer (Acknowledgement of Risks Form) is required at the time of booking for this trip – please speak to your agent for further details.
5. To help ensure this trip is right for you, this trip is subject to additional ‘Essential Eligibility Requirements’ – see the ‘Itinerary Disclaimer’ section of the Essential Trip Information for further details.
6.This trip is operated and run by Wildland Trekking, an Intrepid company. You will be travelling with a mixture of both Wildland Trekking customers and Intrepid customers.
7. Please note, pre-trip orientation meeting will take place at 5:00 PM day before trip starts via conference call. Your Tour Leader will contact you approximately 2 weeks before your trip to share necessary details.
8. You will meet your guide and group in Estes Park, Colorado at 8:30 AM the first day of the trip. We recommend you book a pre tour night in the town. On the last day of your trip, we will drop you off in Estes Park, no later than 5pm.
9. A single supplement is available. The single supplement applies to all nights of the trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.