The charming town of Moab is the gateway to some of the most spectacular scenery in all the Southwest USA. Ancient canyons, towering rock formations and flowing rivers make up this corner of America, where the elements have carved away the land for centuries. Lace up your walking shoes and explore Arches National Park, home to over 2,000 arches, and Canyonlands National Park, where the Green River meets the Colorado. After days of desert hiking, explore the artsy town of Moab or watch the sunset from your lodge on the shores of the Colorado River.
Dates and availability
1. FIRST DAY: Your adventure begins with a welcome meeting at 8AM on Day 1. Please make your own way to the joining point hotel listed in the Essential Trip Information for this itinerary.
2. FINAL DAY: Your Salt Lake City tour will finish around 5pm at the same location as the joining point. There is no accommodation included on the last day in Salt Lake City. If you wish to spend more time in Salt Lake City, we'll be happy to book additional accommodation for you (subject to availability). Speak to an Intrepid booking agent for more information.
3. SINGLE SUPPLEMENT: A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights on your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
4. Please note on some departures the ranch stay will take place on the 1st and 2nd night of the trip while on some others, it will be the 3rd and 4th night. Included hikes and the winery visit will not be affected.
5. Please be aware that we may need to change the order of days around to accommodate local weather conditions. We may change our plans if local forecast will suggest extremely hot days, but fear not, we will not miss on any of the inclusions and hikes planned for this adventure.
Filter by rating