Terms and Conditions – CHF1 deposit
1. From the 5th January – 15th February 2015, only EUR1 deposit will be required to secure your Intrepid Travel trip.
2. The CHF1 deposit can be used towards any trip with the below exclusions:
Polar trips – includes all itineraries in the Arctic and Antarctic.
Gorilla treks – pre purchased permits are required to secure the trek to see the Gorillas. Excluded trips are:
- Uganda Gorilla short break – YGAG
- Mountain Gorillas of Rwanda – YGAR
- Gorillas & Rhinos in Depth – YDOU
- Gorillas, Chimps & Game Parks – YXOG
- Gorillas, Game Parks & Beaches - YXOCC
- Gorillas to Vic Falls – YXOIC
- Vic Falls to Gorillas – YXOFC
- Addis to Nairobi & Gorillas – YDOFC
- Nairobi to Addis & Gorillas – YDOVC
- Africa Encompassed Southbound – YXOEC
- Africa Encompassed Northbound – UXODC
Inca Trail trips - pre purchased permits are required to secure the trek. Excluded trips are:
- Inca Trail Express - GGTA
- Homeland of the Incas - GGSO
- Sacred land of the Incas - GGSQ
- Peru Encompassed - GGSA
- Essential Peru - GGBL
- Inca Encounter - GGKY
- Inca Trail - GGTBC
- Galapagos & Inca Trail Adventure - GGTWC
- Inca Trail & Amazon - GGSEC
- Peru, Argentina and Brazil Explorer - GGSWC
- Explore Peru & Bolivia - GGSUC
- Galapagos & Peru Adventure - GGSYC
- Inca Empire - GGRGC
- Peru & Ecuador Adventure - GGRKC
- South American Explorer - GGRIC
- Inca Trail Extension - GGHC
- Peru Family Trek - GGFA
Peru trips operated by local partner Dragoman will be booked onto alternate Quechua trek. If passenger chooses to book the Inca Trail instead, full CHF250 deposit will need to be collected.
3. The offer applies to bookings made between 5th January – 15th February for travel anytime in 2015.
4. The offer can be applied to new bookings only. Under no circumstances will offer be applied to existing bookings.
5. If the traveller wishes to change dates or tours, they will be required to pay the full CHF250 deposit towards the new trip. This is applicable even inside promotional period.
6. If the traveller wishes to cancel and rebook, they will be required to pay the full CHF250 deposit. This is applicable even inside the promotional period.
7. Normal booking conditions from here apply with final payment due 56 days prior to travel. Tours will strictly be cancelled if full payment is not received inside these dates.
8. There will be no extensions to the travel, booking or payment periods listed above.
9. The CHF1 deposit is applicable on Intrepid group trips only, and cannot be applied to airfares, trip kitties, travel insurance, extra accommodation, single supplements or visas etc.
10. The CHF1 deposit may be used in conjunction with discount promotional code.
11. If traveller chooses to pay full CHF250 deposit and subsequently cancels trip, they will lose full deposit amount as per booking conditions.
12. Intrepid Travel's Booking Conditions will also apply to the trip booked, and it is imperative that you examine those conditions before booking with Intrepid Travel. The most up to date Booking Conditions are accessible at http://www.intrepidtravel.com/booking-intrepid/booking-conditions
13. As outlined in the Intrepid Travel Booking Conditions, travel insurance is compulsory for all Intrepid Travel travellers and should be taken out prior to or at the time of booking. Please see the Booking Conditions for more details in this regard.
14. The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid Travel at time of booking.
15. Trip prices and itineraries are subject to change at any time, including after booking. If there is a significant price change to a trip that is outside the control of Intrepid Travel (for example a significant increase in third party service provider costs), travellers may need to be re-invoiced at the new price. Promotions & discounts will still apply to the new price.