Get active in a land of colourful forests, soaring peaks and golden stupas.
Kick off your trip in Kathmandu, go rafting and hang in Pokhara. Head off on your trekking adventure in Annapurna, stay in rad tea houses, take a bazillion photos, fall in love with Nepal, then head back to Pokhara and Kathmandu.
Get wet and wild on a whitewater rafting adventure on the Trisuli River, zooming downstream next to giant boulders and between bright green hills
Stretch your legs on an awesome three-day, low-altitude trek through villages and rhododendron forests, taking in the amazing sights of the Annapurna ranges
Kick back in super-zen Pokhara, where you can take a boat out on the smooth water of Phewa Lake and cruise beneath behemoth mountains
This is a moderate trekking trip with approx 5 hours of trekking each day.
Rafting is involved in this trip and you will need to be able to swim to take part in this activity.
The weather can change rapidly in the mountains, please ensure you have read the packing list for suitable clothing.
Trip search is unavailable.
There are currently no scheduled departures on our One Week in Nepal trip. If you are interested in other trips in the region visit one of the links below.
1. An excellent level of fitness is required for this trip as there are long trekking days in difficult terrain.
2. Altitude does not exceed 1950m on this trip.
3. Rafting on the Trisuli River is grade 3+
4. Please ensure you bring a passport size photo for our Annapurna trek permit application.
5. A sleeping bag is required for this trip. Please bring your own or hire in Kathmandu for a few dollars a day.
6. A single supplement is available to purchase on this trip. Please note that tea houses do not have the capacity for the single supplement to apply when trekking. Single supplement only applies to nights 1 and 7 in Kathmandu and Pokhara.