Travel from Addis Ababa to Nairobi on an exciting adventure tour
Discover the wilds of Africa with an adventure through destinations teeming with wildlife, tradition and culture alike. Climb to the heights of the Bale Mountains and learn the ancient traditions and lifestyles of the Omo Valley tribes. Get away from the tourist traps and see a less visited part of the continent with this in depth and comprehensive adventure tour.
TRIP CHANGES 2018:
• Omo Valley taken out of itinerary
• 3 nights in Harar added
• 1 night in Awash National Park Added
• 2 nights in Wendo Genet taken out and replaced with 2 nights in Awassa
See the villages of many different tribes, all coexisting in the Omo Valley Region
Search for unique, native Ethiopian wildlife at Bale Mountains National Park
Help out at the charitable Awassa Children's Project
This itinerary is valid for departures from 01 January 2017 to 22 October 2017. View the itinerary for departures between 01 September 2017 - 30 September 2018
Trip search is unavailable.
There are currently no scheduled departures on our Addis to Arba Minch trip. If you are interested in other trips in the region visit one of the links below.
1. Please note that this trip requires minimum numbers to depart, and may be cancelled up until 56 days prior to departure. The places showing on the dates and availability page are an indication only so please contact Intrepid to check if your preferred date will depart before making any final arrangements, such as booking non-changeable flights.
2. No single supplement is available on this trip.
3. This trip is run by our experienced overland partner Dragoman.
We recommend that you check your government's advice for their latest information on travelling in Ethiopia before your departure and ensure that your travel insurance covers you for all areas of your itinerary. We have links to prominent government travel advisories and regular updates on issues affecting this trip on our Travel Alerts page - www.intrepidtravel.com/au/travel-alerts