Here at 567 Collins Street we're keen to make friends!
To say thanks for being our building buddies, we’re offering you 10% OFF* our tours.
Want to swap your Pho Nom lunch for a fresh banh mi in the streets of Hanoi? To ride the Trans-Siberian Railway instead of the lift? To trade your spin class at the gym for a cycling adventure across Tanzania? All you have to do is lock in some annual leave, pick a trip, and be Intrepid!
Small groups. Big adventures. That’s the Intrepid edge.
567 Colllins Street exclusive 10% discount offer
Terms and conditions
1. Please quote promo code 56700 at time of booking to utilise the offer. Bookings must be made through contacting Intrepid Travel. This offer cannot be redeemed through a travel agent.
2. The 10% off discount is available for bookings made during the period 01 January 2017 and 01 December 2019
3. Travel is valid from 01 January 2017 until 30 December 2019
4. Offer available to 567 Collins St building tenant employees and one travelling companion. Proof of entitlement is required at time of booking and must be provided to Intrepid Travel for validation (these documents will be kept on file).
5. A deposit of $400 is required at time of booking.
6. Full payment is required no later than 60 days prior to departure. If full payment is not received it could affect the status of your booking.
7. The discount can be applied to new bookings only. This discount will not be applied to existing bookings.
8. There will be no extensions to the travel or booking periods listed above.
9. The discount is valid on all Intrepid Travel operated trip. Excludes Adventure Cruising operated by Variety, Polar, Private Groups, Limited Edition trips, Independent Experiences & Independent Journeys and tours operated by external 3rd party suppliers, Antarctica and Arctic trips, Short Break Adventures, FIT, and Private Group Travel. For a full list of exclusions please contact our sales team.
10. The discount can only be applied to land bookings; it cannot be applied to airfares, trip kitties, travel insurance, extra accommodation, single supplements or visas etc.
11. Booking Conditions will also apply to the trip booked, and it is imperative that you examine those conditions before booking with an Intrepid Group brand. The most up to date Booking Conditions are accessible on the Intrepid Travel website.
12. As outlined in Intrepid Travels Booking Conditions, travel insurance is compulsory for all travellers and should be taken out prior to or at the time of booking.
13. The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid Travel at time of booking.
14. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers and must be taken up in full at the time of booking.
15. Trip prices and itineraries are subject to change at any time, including after booking. If there is a significant price change to a trip that is outside the control of Intrepid Travel (for example a significant increase in third party service provider costs), travellers may need to be re-invoiced at the new price. Promotions & discounts will still apply to the new price.
Ways to book and booking services
We’ve tried to make it as easy as possible to book an Intrepid group tour.
567 Collins building buddies can use any of the following:
1. Browse our home page, find a trip you like and click the big ‘Book Now’ button and quote your promo code to do it all online
2. Give us a call on 1300 458 437 to chat to an adventure specialist in real time
3. Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry and one of our adventure specialists will be in touch
4. Come visit us on Level 7, and select 'Travel Enquiry' in the waiting area to have a chat with one of our friendly adventure specialists
Our booking team can also find the perfect flights to synch with your trip, lock in travel insurance and airport transfers, organise extra accommodation, visas and anything else you might need.
Check out our top trips
Explore our range by destination
Need some inspiration?