Mother's Day Special Terms
Mother's Day Special Terms and Conditions
- This offer is only available to residents of the United States of America and Canada.
- This offer cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Quote promo code 11942 at the time of booking.
- Bookings using promo code 11942 must be made over the phone by calling (US) 1-800-970-7299 (CA)1-855-299-1211.
- This offer will be valid on the first 20 bookings only.
- This offer applies to bookings made between May 8 – May 11th, 2015 and is valid on select trips departing between June 1 – September 30, 2015.
This offer is only valid on Intrepid Group trips, and excludes any external sell-ins. Trips included are:
GMSC - Galapagos Escapade - Northern Islands - (Nemo III)
GMSE - Glimpse of Galapagos - Northern Islands - (Nemo III)
GMSD - Galapagos Escapade - Southern Islands - (Nemo III)
GMSF - Glimpse of Galapagos - Central Islands - (Nemo III)
GLKK - Galapagos Encounter - Central Islands - (Queen Beatriz)
GLKJ - Galapagos Encounter - Southern Islands - (Queen Beatriz)
GLKH - Galapagos Explorer- Southern Islands - (Queen Beatriz)
GLKI - Galapagos Explorer - Central Islands - (Queen Beatriz)
GMDB - Galapagos at a Glance - Southern Islands - (Daphne)
GMDC - Galapagos Adventure - Northern Islands (Daphne)
- This offer provides one (1) free of charge spot per booking on the same departure for the traveller's mother, granted proof of relationship is provided and space on that departure is available.
- Mother refers to the following relationships: biological mother, adoptive mother, legal guardian or step-mother.
- Proof of relationship must be provided to Intrepid Travel at time of booking in order to redeem this offer. The accepted form of proof consists if a signed affidavit provided by Intrepid Travel at time of booking stating that the person travelling as part of Intrepid Travel's Mother's Day Special is a biological mother, adoptive mother, legal guardian or step-mother.
- The signed affidavit confirming the relationship must be presented upon arrival of your trip to your trip leader.
- Any bookings that Intrepid Travel suspects have falsified or otherwise misrepresented information to redeem promo 11942 may be asked to provide additional proof of relationship.
- Where it is proven that documents were falsified or otherwise misrepresented to redeem this offer, travellers will be required to pay for the additional passenger in full upon arrival. If payment is not made upon arrival the person redeeming the free spot and the person(s) who signed the Intrepid Travel Mother's Day Special Affidavit will not be allowed on the trip.
- The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid Travel at time of booking.
- A deposit of $250 USD/CAD is required at the time of booking for all passengers including the person travelling free of charge as part of this promotion. The $250 deposit on the free of charge spot will later be refunded after trip departure. Deposits are subject to Intrepid Travel's booking conditions.
- Full payment is required at least 56 days prior to travel. If booking and traveling with less than 56 days to go until departure, full payment is needed at the time of booking.
- There will be no extensions to the booking, travel or payment periods.
- This offer can only be applied to new bookings. Under no circumstances will the discounts be applied to existing bookings.
- This offer cannot be applied to airfares, trip kitties, travel insurance, extra accommodation, single supplements, visas, etc.
- Intrepid Travel's Booking Conditions will apply to the trip booked and it is imperative that you examine those conditions before booking with Intrepid Travel. The most up-to-date Booking Conditions are accessible at http://www.intrepidtravel.com/booking-intrepid/booking-conditions.
- As outlined in the Intrepid Travel Booking Conditions, travel insurance is compulsory for all Intrepid Travel travelers and should be taken out prior to or at the time of booking. See the Booking Conditions for more details.
- Trip prices and itineraries are subject to change at any time, including after booking. If there is a significant price change to a trip that is outside the control of Intrepid Travel (i.e. a significant increase in third party service provider costs), travelers may need to be re-invoiced at the new price. Promotions and discounts will still apply to the new price.
- Free passenger is still required to pay local park fees on arrival.