Island Getaways - Terms & Conditions
15% OFF Top Islands
1. Discount of 15% if offered on below trips for travel before 30th September 2015. Please quote promo 11801. Book before 15th April 2015.
- Bali / Lombok – TISL Discover Lombok
- Galapagos – GGRR Galapagos Venture
- Cuba – QUSH Best of Cuba
- Iceland – BMSI Iceland Discovery
- Easter Island – GGHE
- Madagascar – YBSM Experience Madagascar
- Greek Islands – ZSRR Sail Greece, Mykonos to Santorini
- Philippines – TOSH Philippines Island Getaway
- Hawaii – SSSL Hawaiian highlights
- New Zealand – PTOZCU New Zealand Explorer Southbound
3. The discounts can be applied to new bookings only. Under no circumstances will the discounts be applied to existing bookings.
4. A deposit of AUD/NZD/CHF250, GBP150, EUR200 and ZAR2000 is required at the time of booking. For those not residing in the above mentioned countries a deposit of USD$250 is required.
5. Full payment is required at least 60 days prior to travel.
6. There will be no extensions to the travel, booking or payment periods listed above.
7. The 15% discount cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offers.
8. The discount can be applied Intrepid group trips, and cannot be applied to airfares, trip kitties, travel insurance, extra accommodation, single supplements or visas etc.
9. Intrepid Travel's Booking Conditions will also apply to the trip booked, and it is imperative that you examine those conditions before booking with Intrepid Travel. The most up to date Booking Conditions are accessible at http://www.intrepidtravel.com/booking-intrepid/booking-conditions
10. As outlined in the Intrepid Travel Booking Conditions, travel insurance is compulsory for all Intrepid Travel travellers and should be taken out prior to or at the time of booking. Please see the Booking Conditions for more details in this regard.
11. The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid Travel at time of booking.
12. Trip prices and itineraries are subject to change at any time, including after booking. If there is a significant price change to a trip that is outside the control of Intrepid Travel (for example a significant increase in third party service provider costs), travellers may need to be re-invoiced at the new price. Promotions & discounts will still apply to the new price.