- Yes, you probably do. Most nationalities require a visa to travel to Vietnam.
- Some nationalities are exempt from visas for a stay of under 15 days. If you are planning on staying in Vietnam for longer than 15 days you will need to obtain a visa extension in advance (please contact your relevant Consulate or Embassy). Effective from 1st July 2015 - 30 June 2017 exempt visa nationalities include British, German, French, Spanish and Italian citizens travelling to Vietnam (for all purposes) for a period of up to 15 days, and on the basis of meeting all conditions prescribed by Vietnamese laws.
- Vietnam visas need to be arranged in advance. When obtaining your visa you should allow 3 weeks for processing, the cost is approximately US$60 to US$100. Check with your embassy or consulate for further details.
- Keep the customs and immigration form you receive on arrival, as you need it to complete exit formalities on departure.
- If you are travelling with Intrepid Travel and your visa application asks for a point of contact, please write: Intrepid Vietnam 57A Nguyen Khac Hieu St, Hanoi, Vietnam Ph +84 4 3715 0996.
- Most nationalities do not require a letter of invitation for Vietnam but if you do need one, please contact your sales agent for more information.
Our Vietnam Tours