- The Intrepid Experience
- About Intrepid
- Booking Intrepid
United States Tours and Highlights
Suntrek has merged with Intrepid Travel
Come and join us on one of our great adventure trips in North America!
We explore National Parks, get off the beaten track, participate in multi-sport activities and enjoy the sights. Fantastic value and fun for active, independent-minded travelers, solo travellers, young adults, au pairs, students, interns and camp counselors!
Travel in United States with Intrepid
With famous cities, epic landscapes, pop culture icons and enthusiastic locals, the United States has got something for everyone. From the sunny beaches of San Diego and the glacial wonder of Alaska to the luminous cityscapes of New York at night, there are magic moments waiting around every corner.
Experience United States's highlights on these trips
USD $1,625CAD $1,550AUD $1,495EUR €1,062GBP £950NZD $1,920ZAR R12,395CHF FR1,305* Total price tool tip
- USD $3,999Trip Price tool tip
- USD $490 Flight Miami - Havana - MiamiExtras tool tip
USD $4,489** Total price tool tip
USD $975*CAD $986*AUD $1,028*EUR €713*GBP £614*NZD $1,219*ZAR R9,351*CHF FR883** Total price tool tip
* Refer to booking conditions
- Discover the beaches and boulevards of Los Angeles
- Try your luck in the glitzy casinos of Las Vegas
- Hike past majestic waterfalls in Yosemite National Park
- Be stunned be the sheer power of Niagara Falls
- Experience the hip cafes and galleries of Seattle
- Get active on the beaches and bays of San Diego
- Catch a glimpse of the iconic White House in Washington DC
- See the geysers and springs of Yellowstone National Park
- Travel through the isolated, icy wonder of Alaska
- See the vibrant street art of San Francisco
- Snap the perfect shot of the Grand Canyon
- See the best of California’s coast at beautiful Big Sur
- Visit the famous bars of Bourbon Street in New Orleans
- Chill out in New York’s leafy Central Park
- Learn to love country music while in Nashville
Festivals and Events
New Orleans Mardi Gras
- Witness a chaotic collision of lively music, colorful costumes, masquerade masks, spicy food and joyful people at the parades, parties and masquerade balls of the New Orleans Mardi Gras.
Intrepid has no control over changes made to festival and event dates and activities. Note that some Intrepid trips which include an event as part of their itinerary, may be surcharged. Where festivals or events are not included as part of an Intrepid trip, all costs associated with the event will need to be paid for by the client. Please check before booking your Intrepid trip that it does match up with key festival or event dates.
United States's Top Picks
United States at a glance
- Washington DC
- 313.2 million
- (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Type A (North American/Japanese 2-pin), Type B (American 3-pin)