Nepal trip giveaway - prize terms and conditions
Prize terms and conditions
Winner secures a prize inclusive of a trip for two people, on a land only Intrepid Trip of their choice, either (http://www.intrepidtravel.com/hnxs - ‘Annapurna Sanctuary’) or (http://www.intrepidtravel.com/hnxe ‘Everest Base Camp’)
1. The prize is for two spots, on either of the two Intrepid Travel itineraries mentioned above (Annapurna Sanctuary or Everest Base Camp). Both passengers must travel on the same itinerary and departure, land only.
2. This prize cannot be used on existing bookings or in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers.
3. It is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash or exchange.
4. The voucher cannot be redeemed for items not included in prize, including any international airfares, airline taxes, domestic airfares, meals, sightseeing or activities, or accommodation which are not included in the trip selected, or for personal spending money, passports, travel visas required, transport to and from departure points, travel insurance or any other ancillary costs.
5. Travel Insurance is not provided as part of the prize but is required to be held by the prize winner and any travel companion for the duration of the chosen trip at their own expense.
6. The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid Travel and must be taken on or before 31 December 2016. No extension is available.
7. Please refer to the booking conditions available here at http://www.intrepidtravel.com/booking-intrepid/booking-conditions
8. The prize winner and any travel companion are responsible for obtaining any visa, travel documents, inoculations and health regulations required by a destination country included in the package selected.
9. The Promoters shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which arises in any way out of the Promotion (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with a prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoters will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoters including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
10. Tax implications may arise from the receipt or taking of a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
11. Prize redemption and trip booking must be made directly with Intrepid Travel