Real Food Adventure Vietnam with Nadia Lim
At Intrepid we’re all about ordering off-menu – uncovering those authentic foodie experiences you won’t find in the guidebooks. And to find that ultimate real food adventure, it helps to have a passionate expert to guide the way.
Nadia Lim, Intrepid Food Ambassador
“I’m super excited about going back to Vietnam, one of my favourite countries in the world! The food there is incredible – so fresh and full of flavour! I can’t wait to share this amazing experience with others!” said Nadia
About the trip
Chop, slice and eat your way through Vietnam, experiencing one of the freshest and most fragrant cuisines on the planet. From pho and ancient buildings in Hanoi, banh khoai and imperial citadels in Hue, banh xeo and lantern-lit streets in Hoi An and banh canh and pulsating markets in Ho Chi Minh City, experience Vietnam’s cuisine and its tightly woven place within its culture. Drink in cafes and beer halls that sprawl out over city streets, buy fruit from wicker baskets draped over a vendor’s shoulders and sit at market stalls as aromatic noodle soups are whipped up in front of you. Experience all of Vietnam’s iconic sights, spend time cooking with some of the country’s top food experts and get a true taste of Vietnam on this delectable Real Food Adventure.
NOTE: Bookings are now closed for this departure.
Departure date - Nadia will be hosting a special one off departure beginning July 4th 2015.
Prices (NZD) - $4,950 per person, twin share.
Includes - Return economy airfares with Air New Zealand / Singapore Airlines, airport transfers, extra night in Singapore
Single supplement available - $318 per person
If you cannot make this departure why not check out our other food trips?
- Sip bia hoi beer in one of Hanoi’s colourful beer halls
- Eat Hanoi’s best street food at the bustling Don Xuan Markets
- Sail the emerald-green waters of breathtaking Halong Bay
- Slurp bun bo hue (beef and vermicelli noodle soup), Hue’s local specialty
- Bike through herb gardens of Tra Que Village
- Be part of the raucous making of banh xeo (savoury crispy pancake) in Hoi An
- Learn the secrets of central Vietnamese cooking at Hoi An’s celebrated Morning Glory Cooking School
- Float past markets and farms on your way to a welcoming homestay on the Mekong Delta