Member Advantage members travel offer
Error messagePlease note that this offer may not be available in your region, please view the full terms & conditions for a list of valid countries
To kickstart your travel dreams we're also offering a 10% discount.
1. Please quote promo code 25000 at time of booking to utilise the offer. Bookings must be made through http://www.intrepidtravel.com/memberadvantage or by calling 1300 458 437 or email@example.com only.
2. The 10% off discount is available for bookings made during the period 1 January 2015 and 31 December 2016.
3. Travel is valid from 1 January 2015 until 31 March 2017.
4. Offer available to Member Advantage members and one travelling companion. Proof of entitlement is required at time of booking and must be provided to Intrepid Travel for validation (these docements will be kept on file).
5. A deposit of $250 is required at time of booking.
6. Full payment is required no later than 60 days prior to departure. If full payment is not received it could affect the status of your booking.
7. The discount can be applied to new bookings only. This discount will not be applied to existing bookings.
8. There will be no extensions to the travel or booking periods listed above.
9. The discount is valid on all Intrepid operated trips with exclusions of Intrepid Family Adventures, Antarctic and Arctic, Short Break Adventures, FIT and Private Groups, Urban Adventures and any third party operated trips. For a full list of exclusions please contact our sales team.
10. The discount can only be applied to land bookings; it cannot be applied to airfares, trip kitties, travel insurance, extra accommodation, single supplements or visas etc.
11. Intrepid Travel's Booking Conditions will also apply to the trip booked, and it is imperative that you examine those conditions before booking with Intrepid Travel. The most up to date Booking Conditions are accessible at https://www.intrepidtravel.com/ourtrips/howtobook/bookingconditions.php
12. As outlined in the Intrepid Travel Booking Conditions, travel insurance is compulsory for all Intrepid Travel travellers and should be taken out prior to or at the time of booking.
13. The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid Travel at time of booking.
14. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers and must be taken up in full at the time of booking.
15. Trip prices and itineraries are subject to change at any time, including after booking. If there is a significant price change to a trip that is outside the control of Intrepid Travel (for example a significant increase in third party service provider costs), travellers may need to be re-invoiced at the new price. Promotions & discounts will still apply to the new price.
Ways to book and booking services
Introducing our brand new cycling trip in Tanzania (video)
Posted on Fri, 23 Sep 2016
Tanzania might not be a classic cycling destination, if only because cheetahs are usually faster than cyclists. Let's change that...Read more
Where would you ride? We ask the world’s best cycling bloggers
Posted on Fri, 23 Sep 2016
We went to the world's biggest cycling junkies and asked them a simple question: where do you want to ride?Read more
Ever wondered what an Intrepid sailing trip looks like? (video)
Posted on Tue, 20 Sep 2016
Sailing isn't like it was in the old days. Rates of scurvy have declined. Peg legs are few. No-one really knows what 'hardtack' is anymore. On the whole, things have improved.Read more