The Intrepid Kili Climb – A fundraising adventure to the Roof of Africa
1. Please quote ‘Intrepid Kili Climb’ at time of booking to ensure you are connected with our Groups department.
2. Both climbs are a closed departure of YKXM Kilimanjaro Marangu Route, under the trip code YKGM. Kili Climb 1 is running from Friday 8 August to Friday 16 August 2014, and Kili Climb 2 is running from 5 September to 12 October 2014.
3. A non-refundable deposit of AUD250/USD250/CAD250/NZD260/GBP150/EUR170 is required for the Kili Climb at time of booking.
4. By registering on this special departure, each individual understands that they are committing to raising a minimum of AUD1500 for Intrepid’s Project SAMA by no later than Tuesday 10 June 2014 (Kili Climb 1) and Tuesday 8 July 2014 (Kili Climb 2). Intrepid commits to forwarding 100% of the funds raised directly to Plan’s Uganda project. To facilitate fundraising, each fundraiser will have the opportunity to set up a personal fundraising page where people can donate towards the fundraisers target in any currency. Any funds over AUD1500, raised through this online page will also go to Plan’s Uganda project. If you do not raise the funds by the deadline you will not be able to join the trip.
5. Any funds raised for the trip cost must be done so independently and not via your personalised fundraising page. It's imperative that you communicate to donors that you have already satisfied your fundraising goal for the Kili Climb, and that their donation is going towards helping you get to Tanzania. Full payment of remaining trip cost must be made to Intrepid Travel by Tuesday 10 June 2014 for the Kili Climb 1, and Tuesday 8 July 2014 for the Kili Climb 2. If any, or all, of this amount has been achieved through fundraising, you must submit a full list of donor names, contact details and amounts donated (a trip cost donation form is included in the Fundraising Toolkit).
6. There will be no extensions to the dates listed above. If you do not raise the funds by the deadline you will not be able to join the trip.
7. Flights are not included in the trip cost and must be paid for by the individual. Intrepid’s Groups department will source the best available flights for all individuals on this trip.
8. Intrepid Travel's Booking Conditions will also apply to the trip booked, and it is imperative that you examine those conditions before booking with Intrepid Travel. The most up to date Booking Conditions are accessible at www.intrepidtravel.com/ourtrips/howtobook/bookingconditions.php
9. As outlined in the Intrepid Travel Booking Conditions, travel insurance is compulsory for all Intrepid Travel travellers and should be taken out prior to or at the time of booking. Please see the Booking Conditions for more details in this regard.
10. Visas may be required for some nationalities. Our Groups department can offer guidance however the onus is on the traveller to ensure they have the correct visas, if necessary, organised prior to arrival.
11. The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid Travel at time of booking.
12. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers and must be taken up in full at the time of booking.
13. Trip itineraries are subject to change at any time, and any changes will be communicated to travellers prior to departure.