Jordan contest terms and conditions
NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A
PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR
CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Intrepid Travel and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules.
Terms & Conditions
Intrepid Travel Pty Ltd
Conditions of Entry and Eligibility
1. Intrepid Travel North America, 201 N. 1st st, Petaluma, CA, USA (Promoter)
2. Any willing and eligible participant in the competition
1. Theme and Conditions of Entry
Participation in Intrepid Travel’s contest is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
The Competition is open to all US and Canadian citizens aged 18 and over, except employees of the Intrepid Travel (or related bodies corporate), and members of their immediate families and agencies associated with this Competition.
3. Dates of Competition
The competition commences on August 1, 2015 and closes on August 31, 2015 at 11:45 p.m. ET.
(a) Entries may not be acknowledged or returned.
The winner will be chosen at random.
5. Number of Entries & Type of File
Limited to one entry per person. All required information must be provided by participants in order to be entered into the competition.
6. Incomplete, Illegible or Incomprehensible Entries
Any entries, which at the sole discretion of the Promoter are deemed incomplete, illegible or incomprehensible will be invalid and will not be included in the contest.
7. Verification and Disqualification
The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and participants (including a participant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any participant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
8. Entry Method
To enter, participants must accept the terms and conditions of this competition and:
a) Submit the required information in the entry form
9. Prize Winners and Prizes
(a) The winner will be chosen at random and contacted by Intrepid Travel via email.
1. The recipient of this prize will receive 2 spots on Intrepid's Explore Jordan trip with round trip airfare from a major international airport provided up to $1000 USD per person.
2. This prize cannot be redeemed during blackout periods.
3. This prize cannot be used on existing bookings or in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers.
4. It is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash or exchange.
5. Not included in the prize is the arrival tax, departure tax, any additional meals, any additional accommodation and your spending money or any travel visas required.
6. Prize is only valid for Intrepid Travel`s Explore Jordan trip.
7. The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid Travel and must be taken on or booked before March 31, 2016 for travel departing by June 30, 2016. No extension is available.
8. Please refer to the booking conditions available here at http://www.intrepidtravel.com/booking-intrepid/booking-conditions
9. Prize redemption and trip booking must be made directly with Intrepid
10. A minimum number of paying travelers (4) is required before a trip can be confirmed; this is regardless of the normal trip minimum number. Travel is subject to booking availability.
11. Please refer to Intrepid's Booking Conditions at www.intrepidtravel.com - standard booking conditions apply.
12. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or any other circumstance beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to either provide an alternative travel destination to the same value as the original prize or, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
13. Contacting Winners
(a) The winner(s) will be contacted by email, using the contact details provided in their entry profile. Details of winner(s) may also be published openly through the Promoter’s email, newsletter and the website
(b) Winners will not unreasonably decline the opportunity for additional publicity or promotion of their work as the winning entries
14. Personal Information
By participating in this contest you agree to share the personal information entered into the contest form with Intrepid Travel and Jordan Tourism Board and agree to receive email notifications from either party. At anytime you can unsubscribe from the emails you receive from these parties. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this competition is governed by the Privacy Laws of North America and Canada. Your personal information shall not be provided to any third parties without your prior consent but you do authorize the Promoter to be able to contact you with information pertaining to the competition or related promotions.